24.

Ja'Nia Zykera Jackson
Atlanta , GA

"Okay so when I tell you this , don't overreact." I said calmly sitting with my parents in there living room with Kj.

"Let me guess , you gay ?" Kj asked with his eyebrows raised making me mug him.

"Lord not my baby being a dyke." Marcus said making Kandice hit him. "Hush nigga." She fussed rolling her eyes before turning back to me.

"What is it baby ?" she asked looking curiously. "Welll....im pregnant." I said mumbling the last part.

"Say that again." Kj said looking shocked but also happy to be an uncle.

"I'm pregnant." I said a little louder & the room became silent.

"Idk why you telling me like i'm gon watch the little bastard." Marcus said breaking the silence .

"Finna tell yo opps where you stay at." I mumbled mugging him & he mugged me back.

"I'm happy for you baby." Mama said getting up to give me a hug. I hugged her back tightly & she kissed my forehead.

I heard some sniffing making me pull away & look at Kj crying. "I just can't believe my dawg pregnant." He said before getting up to hug me making me laugh.

"Stoppp you gon make me cryyy." I mumbled in his shirt hugging him back.

"Finna be doin a whole lot of more crying cs i'm finna kill that nigga Qua." my dad said making me suck my teeth.

"For what ?" My mama asked looking confused. "He got my babygirl pregnant hell." my dad responded scoffing actually calling Qua.

"Aye nigga where you at ?" He said once the call connected. "No hey , how you doin son ?" I heard Qua say over the phone.

"I'm finna send a rocket to yo house for getting my baby girl pregnant nigga."

"It ain't my fault yo "baby" was bouncing on my-"

"AHT AHT PRAISE IT LORD." I said cutting him off putting my hands up.

"Y'all are nasty ." My mama said laughing while my dad looked disgusted.

"Get tf off my phone." My dad responded with disgust.

I heard Qua laugh. "Ima hit you later lil nigga." My dad said getting ready to hang up.

"Ight big nigga."

"Black people know they make me sick." my dad grumbled walking to the kitchen.

"Could've sworn he was black to." Kj said laughing.

"You ain't know ? i'm caucasian." my dad replied lying thru his teeth.

After I talked to my parents some more me & Kj walked outside to sit on the porch like we always did when we were young.

"I'm tired of standing on business. I'm finna text her fuck it." Kj said making me laugh.

I knew they were gonna get right back together

He had this gf & they were supposed to be on a break but he'd been wanting to text her all week long but didn't to give her space.

"I would've been folded." I said snorting.

___________

Omniscient

"I don't need no nigga helping me up." Shay said rolling her eyes at Ty trying to help her.

"All that shit you talking , stand on it." He said finally giving up helping her.

"I'll hit the quan on it , i really dgaf." she replied struggling to get up.

"You piss me off." Ty said laughing & she laughed with him.

They had just came back from a doctors appointment making sure the baby is healthy. Thanks to God , their baby was doing excellent and growing fast.

"I love youuu." She cooed kissing all over his face making him smile. "I love you moreee." He replied kissing her back.

ugh i'm so lonely !

"I wanna take you onna date mama." Ty said looking at her making her nervous.

"Where ?" She asked happy , wanting to know real bad. "It's a surprise." He replied smiling already knowing what he had under his sleeve.

"You thought about any baby names ?" He asked trying to change the subject not wanting to give away anything.

"Idk...I like Keilani or Jacobe." He just nodded his head liking those names to.

"I want a girl soooo bad." She said rubbing her stomach.

Only reason she wanted a girl because she loved seeing little girls on facebook all dressed up matching with there mommas.

"But then again I want a boy." she said thinking about it. She also loved seeing parents match with their sons.

"I'm fine with whatever long as it ain't no triplets." Ty shook his head.

He wouldn't mind having triplets but the thought of having 3 girls plus Shay is a nightmare.

"Them attitudes gon go crazy." Shay said laughing & he instantly nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm craving some wingstop."

"Better door dash because i'm not getting up." he said liking the way he was laying.

"Lazy bastard." she mumbled grabbing her phone. "I'll be that." he replied in a sassy voice making her laugh.

"What's your opinion on marriage ?" She asked randomly making him raise his eyebrows.

what's y'all honest opinion on it ?

"Is this a hint or some ?" he replied still with his eyebrows raised & she just shrugged.

"Marriage is not something I was looking forward to but I do wanna dance down an isle one time."

"Nah cause if we have a wedding , I ain't with all that walking slow shit. I need you to run to me shid." He scoffed making her bust out laughing.

"You crazy." She said shaking her head.

________________________________
short chapter...I know but ian have nun else to talk about🤣