25.

Omniscient
Atlanta , GA
Some months later

( okay so I forgot to keep up with how far along they were so we just gon say Shay is due anyday & Nia is 8 going on 9 months. )

It's been some months & a lot has changed & happened since then. Kj finally decided to settle down , him & his gf were happier than ever.

Nia parents were still going strong but of course Marcus was still being the dumb ass he is.

Tj & Jada are still together they took a break but now there back & better then they were. Mark & Meme are loving there relationship and couldn't be happier.

Shay is due anyday & Ty is fed up with her hormones but in her words "He can kiss her ass".

They ended up having a gender reveal for her & it was revealed that she's having a......

DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEEEEE

she's having a baby girl😛.

As for Qua & Nia they were overly excited for parenthood but Nia was still scared of giving birth.

Her bump was showing now & at times she felt insecure but Qua was always around to ensure that it's nothing wrong with her.

_________

"Bro I feel like a watermelon." Nia said frowning.

Right now they were getting ready for her baby shower which she let her mom & Jada host.

"Mama it's nothing wrong with yo dress." Qua assured her tying his shoes.

She found this long white dress in the mall so that's what she's wearing & I think y'all already know what Qua got on🤣🤣

( what every nigga wear to the baby shower  lmaooo )

"Ok." she responded still not happy with the way the dress fitted. "Hurry up for they start rushing us & ik you hate being rushed." he said pecking my lips.

If it's one thing I can't stand , it's being rushed you better off just leaving me hunny.

( y'all saw that tiktok of that girl being rushed for school ?🤣 "fuck ts im not going" LMFAOOOO I FELT TS )

After giving herself a pep talk before she had a breakdown , she was finally satisfied with the way she looked.

"Bae can you bring me my jewelry ?" She asked & Qua walked out their bathroom connected to there room to grab it.

"Hm lemme put it on." he said putting my necklace around my neck.

idk if it's just me but sometimes I be feeling like my necklace be choking tf outta me

He kissed my neck softly making me crack a smile. "Remember what I said." he said looking at me thru my full body mirror.

I sighed in response but still kept my head high just for him.

________

We just made it & I was nervous but put on a brave face for my baby. Once we walked in my parents back yard I saw all my friends sitting at a table & all my family at another one.

I saw Jada talking to my mama before she noticed me. "Heyyy girlll" she said walking up to me.

"Heyyyy." I responded in the same tone laughing a little. I saw my dad also making his way over to us making me roll my eyes already knowing he was on bs.