Chapter 17 : "The Divine Revelation - Destiny's Blessing"

I hope u read the previous chapter completely and did not stop at "The End"

---------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of the assembly's astonishment, Bhishma, a figure of authority and wisdom, stepped forward, his respectful tone resonating with a sense of reverence as he addressed his mother, Devi Ganga. "Mata," he began, using the term of respect, "we are all left in awe and confusion. How can a mere child possess such a divine kavach?" His voice carried the collective curiosity of the royals.

Devi Ganga, still in a state of contemplation, slowly returned to the present. Her gaze shifted to Bhishma, her son, and she nodded with a serene understanding. "This divine kavach," she began, her voice carrying a weight of ancient knowledge. "Is Forged from the very nectar of immortality, Amrit."

The revelation that the kavach was made of Amrit sent shockwaves through the assembly. Whispers of amazement rippled through the gathered royals, their eyes fixed on Karna's radiant form.

Bhishma's brows furrowed with curiosity as he continued to probe for answers. "But Mata, how can Karna, a child of just a few days, possess such a divine protection? And why has it revealed itself only now, in this moment of acceptance?"

Before Devi Ganga could respond to Bhishma's inquiries, a radiant presence filled the room. It was Suryadev, the very deity whose divine essence Karna carried within him. Recognizing the solar deity, Devi Ganga greeted him with utmost respect. "Suryadev," she spoke, her voice carrying the reverence due to a divine entity, "what brings you here?"

Suryadev smiled warmly, his presence exuding a comforting aura. "Devi Ganga, I have come to express my gratitude," he began, his voice resonating with celestial grace. "I am profoundly touched by Dritharashtra and Gandhari's selfless act in adopting my mortal son, Karna. Their love and acceptance have warmed my heart."

The assembly was humbled by Suryadev's words, and a sense of reverence filled the air as they witnessed the divine acknowledging the noble deeds of mortals.

Suryadev continued, his tone filled with paternal affection. "As for the kavach and kundals that adorn my son, Karna, they are indeed a gift from me to him. These divine artifacts are forged from the sacred Amrit and carry the power to shield him from harm."

He went on to explain the significance of Karna's kavach. "This kavach will protect him from any weapon, mortal or celestial, as long as it adorns his body. It is a symbol of his divine heritage and a testament to his destiny."

The room was filled with a profound understanding of the kavach's significance. Suryadev's words had unveiled the mystery behind Karna's divine protection, and the assembly now knew that this radiant child carried the blessings of the heavens themselves.