Precap

************************************

A boy dressed in prince attire dashed into another boy his age. "Who are you?...." he asked, curious yet cautious.

************************************

"Aditya!!!! Where are you?....."

"Chote pitashree, what happened?..... You look like someone's after you.....," Aditya replied with a mischievous yet knowing smile.

"Why did you pull that prank in the sabha?..... Tatshree was glaring at me as if saying, 'This is because of you,'" Pandu questioned Aditya.

Aditya chuckled and said, "Don't worry, chote pitashree..... I'll save you from pitahma...... Just hide behind me....."

************************************

"A blind king may not be able to lead the kingdom effectively....."

"It is wrong to judge someone's worth based on their sight. A person's heart and character matter more than their eyes...."

************************************

"Kill the child or capture him....."

"Who are you?...... Why are you trying to harm Aditya?....." Bhishma demanded.

************************************

"This child is a bad omen..... we should kill him....." Aditya woke up from his dream, determination in his eyes.....

"Mata, I won't let anyone harm my brothers...... or call them a bad omen...... I promise you......"

"Just like how I am your strength....., Mata, I will be the shield for my brothers......."

************************************

"Are you alright?..." a boy asked.

"Oh, Mitra Ashwa, it's you...."

"How do you know my name?....

And Mitra?...."

"You don't want to be my Mitra?..."

"Mitra Karna, I promise you I will be there for your brothers until you return....."

************************************

"Pitahma, I am trusting you to take care of my brothers in my absence....."

************************************

After years...

************************************

"We have a brother???"

"He is our jyesth???"

"I fired Brahmastra on my jyesth?"

"He's not your jyesth, ......."

"My brothers, my sister..... They don't know about me?..... Why, Mata?....."

************************************

"Pitahma, I trusted you.....

I never differentiated between chote pitashree's sons ..... and my brothers....

Now all I see is division, a gap....."

************************************

"They don't even sit together to eat....

I will bridge the gap between them, which you all have created...."

************************************

"Why, Suyo?"

"Jyesth, I..."

"Do not call me your jyesth, ......."

************************************

"Mamashree, do you think I do not care for my brothers?....

You leave me no choice......

Stop all this plotting and scheming, filling my brothers' minds with poison......

If you continue, my mother will have to make a choice......"

************************************

"Why are you here, Mamashree?.....

"Because of your ideas, jyesth is angry with me......"

"I will help....."

"If this is one of your......."

No, ..... I have no choice....."

************************************

To all my cherished readers,

What you've just encountered is merely the tip of the iceberg in this riveting tale.... Consider it as a sneak peek into the upcoming chapters of this exciting tale..... The plot is set, secrets will be kept, and promises will be made....

Brace yourselves for the rollercoaster of emotions, and the heart-pounding revelations that lie ahead.....

This story is full of unexpected twists, a Pandora's box of surprises.....

Stay right on the edge of your seats because this journey through the epic of Aditya/Karna, has only just begun.Keep the flames of your imagination burning, for what lies ahead is nothing short of extraordinary.

Until the next chapter, let the excitement mount, and may this epic tale continue to captivate your hearts.

Don't forget to vote if u haven't for chapters written so far...

---------------------------------------------------------

(Stay tuned.....)

---------------------------------------------------------