Chapter 23: "The Divine Kawach: Shadows of Secrets"

As Sakuni cradled Aditya's limp form in his arms, the brilliant light of the kawach continued to emanate from the child

As Sakuni cradled Aditya's limp form in his arms, the brilliant light of the kawach continued to emanate from the child. The radiance was both comforting and alarming to the onlookers, who had never seen such a manifestation in a child so young. The scene at the Shiv Mandir shifted from sacred devotion to urgent concern.

As they emerged from the temple, their presence did not go unnoticed. Bhishma, Satyavati, Ambika, Ambalika, who were waiting outside, immediately caught sight of them. The concern etched on their faces mirrored the gravity of the situation.

Bhishma, being the first to react, rushed towards them, his eyes scanning the scene with apprehension. Sensing the urgency in his movements, the rest of the royal family quickly followed suit, their expressions a mixture of concern and fear.

"What happened? Is Aditya alright?" Bhishma's voice carried a note of urgency as he reached them, his eyes darting between Gandhari and Sakuni.

Gandhari's voice trembled as she struggled to find the words to explain. "Tatshree... Aditya... he fainted in my arms," she managed to choke out, her distress palpable.

Satyavati, Ambika, and Ambalika gasped in unison, their hands flying to cover their mouths in shock. The sight of Aditya, unconscious and limp in Sakuni's arms, struck fear into their hearts.

Meanwhile, Pandu, Vidur, and Dritharastra, who were gathered together, turned their attention towards the commotion.

Pandu's face twisted with concern as he saw Aditya's limp form in Sakuni's arms."Aditya!" Pandu exclaimed, his voice thick with worry.

Dritharastra, sensing the urgency in Pandu's tone, reached out to his brother, his hand finding Pandu's arm for guidance. "Pandu? What happened? What happened to Aditya?" he asked anxiously, relying on Pandu's description to understand the situation.

Pandu's heart sank as he grasped Dritharastra's hand, leading him towards Sakuni, all the while explaining the dire situation. "Jyesth, Gandhar Raj has Aditya in his arms, and Bhabhi Shree is also in tears," he murmured urgently, his concern evident in every word.

Vidur, already taking action, rushed forward to assist Sakuni. "Let me help you," he offered, his voice steady despite the urgency of the situation.

Sakuni did not let go of Aditya, his focus solely on Aditya's well-being. He turned to Vidur with urgency, instructing him to bring his chariot.

Pandu's expression softened as he leaned in to examine Aditya. "It's the kawach," he observed, recognizing the divine armor that had appeared on the young Suryaputra. "It must be protecting him from something... or someone..."

Satyavati, realizing the potential threat, immediately ordered the nearby soldiers to check the surrounding area for anyone suspicious. "We need to ensure the safety of Aditya," she said, her voice steady despite the growing concern.