"i knew you were trouble"

"god andy i knew you were trouble."

i hate andy goldfarb, and it's not even a pretend love story.

oh my god! it's enemies to lovers.

no. no it's not.

i hate him. with every bone in my body.

he may be the most popular boy, but i'm the most popular girl.

above kym and all those other girls.

he's just..

such a dick?

he literally kicked a soccer ball into a girls face and then laughed about it, he still apologized but still.

he's just.. ugh.. terrible.

i knew andy goldfarb was trouble when we first met.

but that's not something to get into right now- let's just get back to the story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'karma now playing'

i look in the mirror, straightening my hair.

i smile as i finish and then i walk to my closet and peek in figuring out what to wear slowly.

"mhm.." i say picking out a light blue grey tank top, i look down at the pants and pick out a pair of grey sweatpants.

i take off my pajamas and get dressed, putting my nike socks on.

"huh what shoes.." i say and then i hear my friend on the other side of the phone, kym.

"pick your ugg slippers! supes cute with your fit!" she says and i laugh a bit.

"okay.." i say and i put them on and grab my backpack.

"kym see you at school!" i say and she nods her head and i hang up and disconnect my airpods.

"dad! can you drop me off?" i ask and my dad looks up from his coffee at the dining room table.

"yea yea get ready." he says and i roll my eyes.

"dad,, i am ready?" i say moving my hands up and down and he nods his head.

"oh okay hand me my keys." he says and i give them to him and we walk out to his car.

i get into his black truck and he drives me to school.

"dad, can i have some friends over for a hangout?" i ask him and he looks at me confused.

"um? i'll be at work?" he says and i nod my head.

"yeah i know but it's only like stacy and tara!" i say and he nods his head.

"i didn't know you were still friends with them."

'yeah me either' i say in my head and i smile at him knowing the answer is yes.

he parks in the student drop off and i get out of the truck.

"love ya scar." he says and i blow him a kiss.

"love you dad!" i say and he drives away.

i walk into school and see andy goldfarb hanging out with kym and all my other friends.

so the downside to being friends with them, is him.

"hey babes!" kym says as she walks over to me and gives me an air kiss.

i smile and do it back and then i see andy staring at me and smile.

i give him a dirty look.

"um ew? stop staring at me creepo." i say and andy rolls his eyes and laughs.

"whatever scarlett you love it" he says and i shake my head.

"i'd rather jump in front of a bus thanks." i say and everybody giggles while andy shakes his head.

"whatever, so kym." he goes on to whisper something in kyms ear and then they get close.

like they are gonna kiss, i give them a dirty look and pretend to throw up.

"uhm ew!" i say as i they look at me and she kisses him on the cheek.

"sooo we have some news!" kym says and the popular kids listen in.

"guys let's go to the cliff later." i talk over her not wanting to even THINK about what it might be.

kym looks at andy and nods her head.

i give them a weird look and everybody nods their head.

"and kym." i say walking away, "what?" she says.

"invite stacy and her friend lydia." i say and kym and the popular kids chatter.

i turn around.

"um ew why?" she asks and i roll my eyes.

"told dad i was hanging w them." i say and i walk into the school.

i sit down into first period and the thoughts of what could have been the news flows into my mind.

'we are dating' , 'me and him did it' , 'me and him went into the closet'

i shake my head ignore the thoughts knowing i don't really care that much.

whatever they did, i truly don't care and never will.

what ever kym wants with stupid andy goldfarb is her problem.

i watch andy walk in and sit next to me.

"hey." he says and i roll my eyes.

"um hi?" i say in a bitchy tone.

"your such a hotty." he says and i look at him disgusted.

"shut up your so annoying!" i scoff disgusted.

" you like it." he says with a smirk as he leans close to me like he's gonna kiss me.

i put my hand infront of his face, "ew." i say and he pulls away and laughs a bit.

stupid,
annoying,
andy goldfarb.
i hate him with all the bones in my body.
he makes me want to spit all my guts out.