"your lips, my lips apocalypse"

it all felt the same, every day, the same thing.

until the moment in 6th grade when i finally realized i liked andy.

after i moved to a new state, and knew nobody kym invited me right in.

because she knew i had potential, i wasn't shy, i was confident, and honestly gave less then 2 fucks then what people thought about me.

// 6th grade

i admired andy from afar, not going up to him.

"do you like him?" kym asked bumping my shoulder.

i looked up and shaked my head, "no..no." i say trying to hide the fact my cheeks are pink and my smile.

"well im having a pool party later and we will be playing spin the bottle... sooooo if you want a chance take it." kym says bumping my shoulder and walking away.

kym was always more mature than all of the girls in our grade, her parents let her do whatever, and gave her anything she asked for.

soon enough we were at the party.

now this is the important part.

"guys! spin the bottle!" kym yelled, i got of the pool.

my hair was down to my waist and soaking wet, i was wearing a baby blue bikini.

everybody rushed to the living room, where all the snacks were and where we were going to play.

we all sat in a circle.

kym put the bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it first.

it landed on aaron, she rolled her eyes but kissed him like no big deal.

my eyes widened as he said ew.

i don't want that reaction.

i sit down, my heart pounding for my turn.

eventually all eyes are on me until i lean forward and spin the bottle.

it spins and spins and spins, until it lands on no other than andy goldfarb.

my heart pounds as he looks me up and down and shrugs.

"since this is the 5th person we are doing 7 minutes of heaven." kym says and she flashes me a look.

i stand up and and so does andy and we walk to the closet.

andy shuts the door behind him and we hear everybody start whispering.

"so uh." i go to say and he shrugs.

"yo lets just do it." andy says and i nod my head, i try to copy him.

"yea bet." i say slightly cringing at what i said.

he leans in and we start kissing.

i feel my stomach exploding with butterflies, my heartpouding.

andy was my first kiss, and all night i hoped he would also be my last.

we exchanged numbers, and texted all night.

and that night, he asked me out.

his exact words were, "yo you cute af, wanna be mine?" he texted me.

me now, i would have instantly said no.

because i wouldn't let a man who talked to me like that date me.

it's disgusting and disrespectful.

but i said yes, we dated for about 2 ish months.

the worst 2 months of my life, i got cheated on, ignored it because he promised he wouldn't do it again.

i knew he would, but i was blinded by the fact that i was in love with him.

like out of my mind in love, and i didn't know what i was supposed to do.

so we broke up, well kym did.

she went off on him for cheating on me for the last time, and broke up with him for me.

then she stayed with me for a couple days, comforted me, helped me glow up, and that's how we became best friends.

// back to present
"andy?" i ask him as he's laying in between my thighs and im playing with his hair.

"yes sweetheart?" he asks me and i stop playing with his hair.

"who did you cheat on my with." i ask and he sighs, "stacy- but why are-" he says and i interrupt.

"no in 6th." i say and he sighs.

"tanya." he says and my eyes widen, "kyms-" i ask and he nods his head.

"she was pissed" he says and i nod my head, "yeah so was i dickwad." i say and i slap his head.

"im sorry, i regretted it so much and i do now, you never deserved that you were such an amazing girl, you were sweet, smart, beautiful and you still are." he says and i smile.

"thank you." i say and he smiles, "of course pretty girl." he says and my face turns pink.

"okay stop with the compliments!" i say and i smack him with my pillow.

my door swings open, and it's mikey.

"i knew i heard him!" he yells angrily.

"mikey stop." i say and i sit up, kicking andy off of my thighs.

"your just gonna let him string you around like a puppet for the rest of your life?" mikey says stepping into my room.

"he's not!" i snap, "oh yeah he cheated on you," he lifts one finger up, "once with stacy! your ex bestfriend!" i sigh, "oh and let's not forget about last year when he cheated on you twice and you came to me balling your eyes out!" he says and i roll my eyes.

"i was in love michael! like out of my mind in love what was i supposed to do!" i yell at him.

"whatever. just don't come to me when he hurts you. and honestly this time i hope he really does." mikey says giving me and andy a dirty look before turning around to pull his pants up.

"what fucking ever michael!" i yell at him before i slam my door shut.

i sit on my bed and andy sits there with a sad look on his face, "what's wrong?" i ask and andy sighs.

"he's right, ive done such bad stuff to you and no matter how much i try not to, i always hurt you." andy says and i put my head on his shoulder.

"it's okay andy. atleast your trying." i say and he nods his head and kisses the top of my head.

"okay."