"those innocent eyes" andy

i stared into her beautiful eyes, they sparkle in the sunlight.

her beautiful brown eyes, the way they turn almost gold in the sunset..

she's just beautiful.

"andy? hello?" i hear a voice say and i zone back in, it's stacy.

"w-oh hi." i say confused and she smiles at me.

"yeah soo um why are you here?" she asks referring to the old people's home my grandma goes too.

"for my grandma." i say and she nods her head, "hey how about we take a picture to prove your here with your grandma?" she asks and i nod my head.

"that would be cool." i say and she takes her phone out and takes the picture.

"there i sent it to you, i accidentally sent some other pictures too.." she says and she smiles at me.

i scroll through the photos, they all look kinda stupid, the faces she's doing.. she's trying way too hard.

"dope." i say and she nods her head.

"i'm gonna go now, bye andy." she says and waves goodbye as she stands up and starts walking out.

i start leaving almost as soon as she does and i start walking home, and then i get a notification, bunch of people are at the cliff so i decide to go.

i notice a bunch of people just talking and hanging out.

chill..

i see scarlette and my eyes light up, but she's talking to some boy who looks like he goes to a different school.

brown fluffy hair, brown eyes, and 5'8.

i give him a nasty look as he looks at me and smirks a bit, i walk over to him.

"yo." he says to me and i nod my head at him before turning to scarlette, "scarlette come." i say reaching for her hand.

"dude i don't think she wants to go with you." he says snickering.

i pretend to laugh too, "very funny man now leave us alone." i say and scarlette starts walking with me.

"bros delusional." he yells towards me and scarlettes grip on my hand gets tighter.

"andy don't-" she whispers and i rip away from her.

"listen here you fucking dick, shut up and mind your business!" i snap and he laughs while everybody looks around awkwardly and records.

"i'll shut up if you jump off the cliff." he says.

i smile, he clearly doesn't know about the time i did before,. dumbass.

"okay." i say confidently.

"andy no." scarlette says and i ignore her.

i back away from the cliff, preparing to jump.

"andy stop!" scarlette yells as i run and jump off the cliff.

i hear her screams before i suddenly hit the water, the water goes up my nose, and i finally make it to the surface soaking wet as everybody stares in awe.

i swim to the surface and climb to the top, extremely proud of myself.

"good job bro." the dude says and i nod my head at him.

everyone's happy, except scarlette.

well she's pissed.

she grabs my hand, "andy what the fuck!" she yells at me and i laugh.

"what do you mean." i say and i look around confused and still laughing.

she puts her hand on my cheek, "i thought you were gonna get hurt." she says and i nod my head.

"sorry." i say and she nods her head.

"okay andy, i'm going home to go do school work. bye." she says and she walks away, clearly upset..

"fucking hell." i mumble under my breathe.

"what a bitch." i say to my friends and their eyes widen like she's right behind me.

i turn around and see her, her eyes staring at me like she's going to cry, but pissed off.

and she's holding back saying something before, walking away, giving me the bird.

"fuck you andy goldfarb!" she yells as she walks away.

i roll my eyes and turn around and join the people at the cliff again.

stacy is over there smiling at me and the dude from over is snickering.

i walk over to stacy, "that was so cool andy." she says flirting with me.

i can't lie, i turn a little red and smirk.

"yeah thanks beautiful." i say, the last word slipping out my mouth at last minute..

but it's okay, it's not like scarlette is here.

she smiles as she comes closer to me, interlacing her hand with mine.

she leans into my ear, "let's go somewhere... more private." she says.

i'm hesitant at first, but then i nod my head and we walk off, i follow stacy.

she takes us to a secluded part at the cliff in the woods.

i look around, "soo.. what did you wanna-" i say before she smashes her lips onto mine.

i pull away hesitated and she smiles at me willingly and hopefully.

i give in.

i put my hands around her hips and we start kissing..

she's not really a good kisser, must have been her first time.. i think to myself.

i pull away smiling, and stacy's face is red.

i put a strand of her hair behind her hair.

i was so caught up, i didn't notice trailing footsteps behind me.

stacy's eyes widen terrified, i turn around quickly and jump up.

as i see everyone..

including scarlette, she looks pissed.

i look at her guilty.

"i'm so fucking stupid" i mumble under my breathe.

she walks over to me, "i'm so so sorry scarlette." i say and she nods her head.

"yeah i know." she says sounding like she doesn't care at all and my eyes widen.

"so..?" i mumble and she smiles at me, i watch as everybody is recording.

oh god no.

"please don't break up with me.. i'll miss you i'm so sorry." i whisper in her ear and her head her snicker a bit.

"i would too..." she whispers back.

and then she makes a mocking sad face at me, "andy fucking goldfarb and scarlette williams relationship ended as of november 1st at 5pm." she says backing away.

my eyes widen as everybody stares at me hopeful for a reaction.

if they want a player i'll give them one.

"whatever, i always have another bitch." i say wrapping my arm around stacy and she smiles, and then we kiss.

i watch as scarlettes eyes turn teary, i feel a little bad.

but not really.

fuck all of you.

but mostly you scarlette.

you and your "innocent" eyes.