"i wasted like half of my summer trying to get over you"

i grab my journal,
Dear Andy Goldfarb,
i hate you. your a fucking asshole you keep every girl chasing and waiting for you to date them but then you choose someone else. any girl would agree to be the second option if it meant going out w you. but i won't.
i won't be the second option for you andy, i won't be an option for you at all. i hate you and i never want to see you again, i want to forget what you look like, how to say your name, and i want to forget everything between us and about you. you can go date stacy i don't fucking care.
your a fucking dickwad.

fucking hate you- scarlett.
//brutal; olivia rodrigo
i rip the page out of the book and shove it in my backpack.

i take my hair out of braids and straighten it, i take off andy's clothes and shove those in my backpack too.

i change into black leggings and an oversized ron jon surf shop hoodie.

i put on my nike blazers and grab my backpack, i rush out the door.

"where are you going?" i hear my dad ask and i grab my bike and start biking to school.

when i get there i lock my bike on the bike rack and walk into the building.

everybody is staring at me, andy.

i watch him talking to stacy and then he sees me and walks towards me.

"hey what-" he stays and i interrupt him by slamming the paper on his chest and walking away.

i watch him read it and then look at me and sigh and then he wraps his arm around stacy and i watch as they walk towards the closet.

it feels like my heart stopped beating as i watched them go in there, like my whole world shut down.

i feel kyms hand on my shoulder, "it's okay babe you'll find someone better than that lousy kisser." she says and i nod my head and we walk to class.

i watch them walk in together, talk to eachother the whole class.

did he even read my fucking note? does he even feel bad?

i look back and look at them sadly and angrily, and then the moment stacy makes eye contact with me she looks sad and so does andy but then he grabs her cheek and kisses her.

my eyes widen and my eyebrows narrow angrily as i slam my book on my desk and turn back around.

everybodies eyes go on me as i cross my arms and slouch down in my chair.

"what the fuck are you all staring at?!" i yell and then rabbi rebecca's eyes widen, "scarlett hallway now." she says seeming pissed off.

i grab my bag and walk to the hallway as everybody starts whispering.

"for 1, your not allowed to swear! 2. i'm calling your dad!" she yells and she walks back to her office and grabs the phone.

"whatever call my dad! i don't fucking care!" i yell angrily and then i slam myself on the ground and feel tears pouring down my cheeks.

i hear someone walking back towards me and i wipe my tears and stand up.

"okay babe, what's wrong with you? your so different now." rabbi rebecca says and i sigh.

"fucking andy goldfarb!-" i say and she nods her head, "try not to swear." she says with a shy smile.

"well he's a f-freaking jerk! i thought he liked me back, he acted like it! i slept over at his house! we kissed! he called me his goodluck charm!" i say as i start sobbing.

"a-and then he-he kissed stacy.." i mumble and she gives me a hug.

"okay.. your dad will be here in minute and you can go home and rest, so you can get back to your normal self."