"why you gotta say goodbye?"

i wake up and andy's gone and i see his bathroom lights on and he walks out in his towel and i see his abs and my eyes widen and he has his toothbrush in his mouth.

he glances at me and takes the toothbrush out, "shit sorry i didn't know you were awake." he says and he walks over to his dresser to get clothes.

i try and look up and i look down at his abs and he smiles.

"scarlett my eyes are up here." he says and he starts walking to the bathroom.

"yeah i know."  i mumble and he quickly changes and i sigh.

he walks out in a soccer uniform and i give him a look, "are you? going to a game??" i ask and he rolls his eyes.

"uhm duh?" he says and he puts his cleats on and grabs his bag.

"can i come?" i ask and he shrugs.

"sure i don't care." he says and i sigh.

"if you don't want me to come then say it" i mumble.

and andy walks towards me and whispers in my ear, "you'll be my goodluck charm." he says as he walks out i smile and walk out with him and get into his car.

my dads gone at work but andy's dad brought us to his game.

i sit down on the bench and see all the popular girls including kym, and.. stacy?

my heart drops when i see her cause i watch as andy's eyes glance over at her and he smiles.

i bite my cheek as kym waves me over to her and me and andy split ways as andy walks over to stacy and they start talking.

he kisses her on the cheek and her face turns red before he runs down to the soccer field.

i feel my face turn red with anger and my eyes filling up with tears, i sit down and watch the game but i keep looking at stacy and get to mad and run out.

i run to the food stand and get popcorn, i sit in the girls bathroom and wait until the games done.

soon enough it finally is.

i walk out of the girls bathroom and see andy talking to stacy and then he sees me and scoffs.

he walks over to me, as i cross my arms.

"where did you go? your my good luck charm?" he asks and i roll my eyes.

"oh really? how about stacy is your good luck charm?" i say angrily and andy gets confused.

"w-what do you mean?" he asks and i snap, "i watched you kiss her! and in spin the bottle! and you always look at her!" my voice starts breaking as i start crying.

"i-i thought you liked me! but no! no it was her!" i snap as i cry.

andy touches my shoulder and pulls me into a hug, "scar-scarlett it's okay-" he says and i push him off of me.

"i'm so done with your bullshit! i'm walking home!" i scream as i run out of the field and start walking on the side of the street.

"fucking man whore, he's such a stupid little bitch. i fucking hate you andy goldfarb." i mumble at myself.

i hear someone honking at me and it's stacy and her dad.

"scarlett what you doing!" her dad yells and stacy looks at me from the passenger seat.

"i'm walking home." i yell back and he starts laughing.

"get in the car!" he says as he opens the back door.

i get into his car and ignore eye contact with stacy .

he drops me off at my house and stacy waves goodbye and i do too.

i open my door and run upstairs to my room, i check my phone and i have a bunch of missing calls from kym and andy.

then a bunch of text messages from group chats.

i turn my phone off and lay down in my bed, the moment i hit the floor i cry into my pillow, the tears just come out and out and out.

i never thought liking andy goldfarb would be this difficult.

i never thought i would be crying over a boy i've hated.

but i know a part of me always knew i loved him.

and that's why i'm crying, because that part of me that loved him is broken.

i hear a knock on my door and it's my dad, "sweetheart can i come in?" he says and i start crying louder as he opens the door and hugs me.

"it's going to be okay." he says as i sob into his shoulder.

goodbye andy goldfarb.