"i love you and i dont want to"

i like andy goldfarb.

as much as i want to deny it, i can't hide the truth from myself.

i know deep inside i've always liked him.

it's like a part of my heart is always going to beat for him.

i'm always going to be one of the girls that are unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

that's why it hurt, it hurt when he was looking at stacy, i thought i'd have a better chance with him then her i always did.

but i guess not.

"scarlett let's play spin the bottle." stacy said and i nodded my head.

"sure." i say and i sit down, nearly everybody joins.

"andy go first." stacy says with a flirty smile and i roll my eyes.

"ok." he says and he spins the bottle my heart beats fast as it spins and it finally lands in between me and stacy.

"ooo! you have to pick one." someone says and my eyes widen as i cross my fingers hoping it's me as he slowly comes closer and closer.

he looks between me and stacy, i see him go towards stacy but then he moves towards me and puts his hand on my cheek as he leans in.

he pulls away, "wait it's 7 minutes of heaven right?" he says and stacy nods her head sadly as she bites her lip and andy grabs my hand and we go into the closet.

he closes the door behind us and i look around, "so umm-" i say and he smiles, "what would happen if i touched you right now?" he asks and my cheeks turn pink.

"uh well i don't-"

i say and then i back up into the wall and he puts his hand over my shoulder and uses the other one to put on my waist and pull me towards him.

i feel my heart beating fast, as he leans in and starts kissing me.

i kiss him back, i put my hands over his shoulders and he uses his to wrap around my waist.

i pull away after a few and he smiles and i watch as his eyes shine.

we hear knocking on the door, "your 7 minutes are up." they say and i quickly fix my hair.

i fix his hair and he kisses me on the cheek i pull away and open the door and we both walk out.

we sit down back into the circle, "stacy your turn." i say with a smile and she smiles.

it spins and- it lands on andy, my eyes widen but stacy smiles and she pulls andy up and they walk to the closet for 7 minutes.

i tap my hands on my leg and then realize that it was only a spin the bottle kiss.

it doesn't mean anything, i walk them both walk out smiling and i frown and stacy comes up to my excited and whispers in my ear, "he's such a good kisser omg." she whispers and i fake laugh.

"ehh." i whisper and then people spin the bottle until it gets back to andy, he spins it.

it lands on me and we walk to the closet he goes to kiss me, "andy stop i don't want my first kiss to be like this-" i whisper and he rolls his eyes.

"it's just a spin the bottle kiss it doesn't matter" he whispers back and my eyes widen.

it was just a spin the bottle kiss.

"was stacy's just a spin the bottle kiss or were you hoping for her after staring at her by the pool?" i ask angrily and bitchy.

"i- i wasn't staring at her-!" he whisper yells and i roll my eyes.