Chapter 20

LUBANZI

Chapter 20

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

The vibe in the club is vibing and I'm so drunk. I keep on straddling Banzi and he doesn't seem to mind.

"I'm going to get us shots." I stand up but he pulls me back to him.

"I own this club. They'll serve us."

"I insist." I pecked his lips and headed to the bar. I ordered four shots. Two shots for each of us.

As I turned around with the tray of shots,I saw Nthabiseng trying to converse with Banzi. I hate this friend of Amber. She has no self respect for herself and she's always breathing heavily on top of men. She changes them like panties.

She calls herself a slay queen. Well I guess that's the appropriate exclusive name for a prostitute.

I clear my throat as I reach them.

"Hey Fez."

"Hi,hoé. Can I sit down?"

"What did you just call me?" She stood up with the glass of champagne in her hand.

"Hoé, slút, prostituté you can name them. They all describe one person, Nthabiseng." She splashed her wine on my t-shirt and neck.

I looked at myself in shock then put the tray down and stood up straight. I slapped her on the face and by the time she recovered from the shock, Lubanzi already held me by my waist.

"Leave me. I need to rearrange her face." I kicked her as she was busy throwing her hands around trying to hit me.

Banzi walked with me out of the club and to his car.

"What was that?" He's furious.

"Are you angry that I slapped your fúck buddy? She makes me so angry plus I've always wanted to that when she used to come to my house with her heavy make-up."

"You're drunk. Let's go." He started the car and started driving in silence.

I opened my window and the wind blew on my skin as the car moved.

I started taking off my t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Banzi asked frowning.

"Having fun." I leaned outside of the window with my upper body and started screaming as the wind blew on me. The t-shirt was moving in my hands due to being blown.

"Afeziwe get in." He warned but I didn't pay heed to him.

He pulled me by my legs until I was fully inside. He closed the window.

"You're no fun." I folded my arms.

𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈

When I parked the car inside my penthouse, Afeziwe was already sleeping so I picked her up and took her to my room to sleep.

I smoked a blunt before I slept as well.

I was woken up by an euphoric feeling only to find out that Afeziwe was sucking my díck.

"Damn baby!" I held her hair as I groaned. My phone rang on the nightstand and I picked it up to answer.

It was my brother.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come home immediately?"

"I'm busy."

"Dad is in hospital." I paled immediately and removed Afeziwe on top of me as I sat upright.

What the hell?" She yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked Liyema on the phone.

"He was involved in a car accident and we are going to the hospital."

"I'll meet you there." I hanged up.

"What's going on? Why did you push me like that?"

"Not everything is about you, Afeziwe!" I snapped and went to take a cold shower.

I came back and found her laying on the bed and scrolling on her phone.

"My dad was involved in a car accident."

"What? I'm sorry,babe." She came to hug me and I held on to her.

"I'm going to the hospital now. Want to come along?" I asked her and she let go off me and cupped my face.

"Let me take a quick shower." She planted a kiss on my lips then went inside the bathroom.

My little sister ran to me the moment I walked to them.

"He's going to be okay, right Lu?" I nodded. Her face was swollen due to crying a lot. This one loves her father more than her mother. That old man better recover.

I hugged her then our mother. Liyema wasn't with them.

"Where's Liyema?"

He went to bring us something to ea—oh there he is." Hlelo said and i turned around and found Liyema.

We bro hugged before he went to give mom something to eat since Hlelo refused. Our mother was sitting down looking so miserable.

A nurse got out of the ER running. She bumped into another one.

"Call Dr Mahlangu ASAP." She told the other nurse.

"What's going on?" Liyema stood up and asked the nurse.

"Your father has some brain bleeding." She said.

"Let me operate on him."

"No Dr,you know that's not allowed. You can operate a family member. Excuse me." She walked in and closed the door.

A doctor came running and walked in. Afeziwe hugged me.

"He's going to be okay." She assured. I hope so. I can't see my mom looking like this. It's hurting me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier on." I kissed her forehead.

"It's okay,babe."

"Your mouth give mean blowjob." I whispered.

"Shut up. Now's not the time."

"I know,I just want to tell you that I appreciate your presence in my life." She didn't say anything except for hugging me more tightly.

Themba Dalindyebo you better recover.

Author’s note: How’s the story so far?