Chapter 48

LUBANZI

Chapter 48

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Can we see her?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes but only for few minutes. She needs to rest. Follow me." We stood up and followed her to Ambe's room.

"Mommy!" Karabo shouted and ran to his mom when we got inside the room.

Ambe kissed her son's forehead.

"Where's the baby?" Sere asked and in that moment a nurse walked in holding a baby in a pink blanket.

"Mom would you like to hold her first?" Ambe asked mom and mom agreed. She took the baby from the nurse.

"She's so beautiful and tiny. She came at a perfect day. A day when a miracle happened,uSimangaliso sethu." Mom said while staring at the baby.

"Is that what you want to name her?" Amber asked.

"Ewe mntwana wam. But I would understand if you already have a name for her."

"No mom. It's perfect. My Sima. Can I see her?" Mom gave the baby to Amber.

"Can I see her?" Sere asked and all the kids took a peek at the new addition to the family.

"Can you take us pictures? I need to upload." Amber asked. A life of a celebrity. Everything is content.

I took them pictures and some Karabo was in. She made sure to hide the baby's face while Karabo's grinning face was very visible.

I uploaded the pictures on her account and even made a caption. Within two minutes the picture was already on more than 1k reactions. Yoh!

"Thank you everyone for coming but now I would like to sleep. Kaybee be a good child to aunty okay?" Karabo nodded.

I took the children and mom and we went to the mansion. Sere and Ntsiko have clothes here so after everyone ate, changed their clothes into comfortable ones,oh and also after brushing their teeth I tugged them in.

I went to the guest room and called Banzi.

"Boo."

"You haven't slept Afeziwe? It's midnight already."

"It's been a busy day. Amber just given birth."

"Oh, congratulations to her. Now sleep."

"Why do you keep on telling me to sleep? I'm not a baby." He's annoying.

"But you're behaving like one."

"Whatever. Did you make progress about the blackmailer?"

"The phone number is registered in Richard's name." What?

"But he's dead. He was buried."

"He's dead but someone's trying to bring him back from the dead. They might blackmail you next because you're the one who parked inside the yard. The person definitely saw you."

"After living with this secret for five years it finally came to bite us?"

"It's a headache already. Anyway good night. I'm begging you please sleep."

"Of course I'll sleep. Uyadika." (You're annoying) I hanged up.

Who's this blackmailer and where was s/he all this time?

The next morning I was woken up by a phone call. I answered without ch checking the caller ID.

"Afeziwe hello?"

"Is that a way to talk to your little sister?" I sat upright and looked at the contact.

"Kaya? Oh my gosh. I missed you."