Kidney heist

There was a young man who went to college. He went to Goa for a short time with his friends. They were all having a good time, going to bars and having one drink after another. They stopped at a bar where a band was playing music and soon, all the friends were laughing, singing and shouting loudly.

The young man had just finished his second drink when a beautiful girl came up to him and started talking. He was surprised and pleased at the same time. It seemed like the woman was really attracted to him, so when she invited him to another party, he immediately agreed.

Leaving his friends at the bar, the young man followed her to an apartment on the outskirts of the city. When they went inside, the party was already in full swing. They continued drinking and even danced a little.

Then the girl started rummaging around in her handbag and took out a small bag. There were two pills inside. He took out a pill and put it in his mouth. Then, smiling, he offered her the second one.

Although the young man would never normally take drugs, he decided to try it, just once. He thanked him, took the pill and swallowed it. That was the last thing he remembered.

The next morning, he woke up in an unfamiliar hotel room. Looking around he realized that he was lying completely naked, immersed up to his neck in a bathtub filled with ice. Dejected and confused, he frantically tried to remember how he got there. He was confused, scared and in a lot of pain.

Just then a folded note appeared in his hand. It read: "If you don't want to die, call 100."

There was a cell phone on a small table next to the bathtub. She picked it up and dialed the number, her fingers numb and clumsy from the snow.

When emergency services operators responded, the young man reported that he did not know where he was, or how he got there, but that he was in great pain. When she mentioned the bathtub filled with ice and the note, the operator seemed strangely familiar with her situation.

She said, "Sir, can you do the following for me. Slowly and carefully get out of the shower and check yourself in the mirror.

The man grabbed the towel rack and pulled himself out of the snow.

Looking in the mirror, she saw that she had two nine-inch holes in her lower back.

When he described the injuries, the operator said, "I want you to get back in the shower, sir. Paramedics are on their way. Don't move until they arrive."

"What happened to me?" The young man asked nervously.

"I don't want you to panic," the operator said. "But you were drugged last night. Someone took out both your kidneys. A gang of organ thieves is active in this city. They harvest the kidneys and sell them in the black market."

He says that the young man is currently on life support machine in the hospital and is waiting for a kidney donor.