Jigsaw puzzle

There was a young woman who lived alone in a very remote area. She had no family or friends and was never married. Her only joy in life was solving jigsaw puzzles. Every night she would sit alone at her kitchen table and work on a new puzzle until it was complete.

One dark and rainy night, she was moving furniture in her bedroom. When she pulled back her wardrobe, she found a dusty old box dropped behind it. When she took the box out and dusted it off, she realized it was a puzzle. The lid of the box was dull and she could not recognize the picture on it.

Her curiosity got the better of him and he decided to solve the puzzle. She brought it to her kitchen table and started working on it.

But when she put the puzzle together, she was surprised to find that the image formed was the same room in which she was sitting. And the figure at the center of the puzzle, as she completed it, was himself. And with trembling hands, she placed the last four pieces and gazed at the puzzle with horror.

In the picture he saw himself sitting at the kitchen table and in the window behind him was the face of a madman smiling and waving an axe. The frightened woman did not dare to turn back. The last thing the girl heard was the sound of glass breaking.