666

Once a girl from Mumbai, Rebecca Rodriguez, went to Taiwan while visiting Japan. She decided to stay in a cheap hotel to save money. When she reached the hotel room, she realized that the hotel receptionist gave her the key to room 66 and that too to the 6th floor. Chills ran down her spine because technically the number is 666.

While unpacking her things, she heard someone knocking on the door of her room. He opened the door but there was no one there. He stuck his head out and looked around, but he saw no one in the corridor. Rebecca thought it was just her imagination, so she closed the door and resumed unpacking.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. This time when he opened the door, a woman wearing a red robe was standing outside. That strange woman was crying and trembling. He told Rebecca that he had accidentally locked himself in his room. The strange woman also said that she was having problems with her husband and was actually depressed and suicidal.

Rebecca felt sorry for the strange woman, so she offered to go down to the lobby and get a replacement key for her from the hotel receptionist. However, when Rebecca took the elevator down to the lobby, it was empty. She did not find anyone at the reception.

She rang the bell on the table and started waiting. After a few minutes, the receptionist came and the girl asked her for a replacement key to the room of the woman in the red robe.

Receptionist: "The lady in red?...Which lady in red?"

Girl: "Oh, this strange woman, she came to my room because her own room was locked."

Receptionist: "What are you talking about. There is only one guest staying on our sixth floor today and that is you."

Girl: "This can't be true! Can you check again?"

Receptionist: "Oh, I know... you might not believe it, but it's true. A terrible tragedy occurred. A few years ago a woman lived here. She was in room number 66 on the sixth floor. The same room in which you are living today. She and her husband separated and she wanted to commit suicide. But, in her madness, she decided that she wanted everyone in the hotel to die with her. So she wore a white robe and carrying a gun, she started shooting people from one floor to the other. There was a lot of blood scattered everywhere. it was horrible. She was distraught and had bled so much that her white dress was stained red. Since that day, guests living on the sixth floor say they see him from time to time.

Rebecca was speechless.

When she came out from behind the desk the receptionist smiled and pointed to a red spot on her stomach.

Receptionist: "Look...look! This is where she shot me!"