Part 2

Erica's pov:

The end of the lesson finally comes, i really want to go out but i know that this will really piss her off, so i just stay seated watching as the students leave the class.

"Come here" the teacher says.

I get up and walk over to her desk with my head down i could still feel her staring at me.

"Yes Ms.Anderson" i reply.

"In order to not take up your time,
i just want you to respect my rules and never break them in my class or there will be consequences" she tells me in a stern voice.

"And what kind of consequences" i reply with confidence without even knowing where this is coming from.

"You wouldn't want to know, would you" she replies with a smirk.

My mind flew to things it shouldnt, i became nervous and i know that my cheeks are red.

"You are free to go" she says with a knowing smile.

"Bye" i quickly reply and fly across the class in the hallway, fuck i have to stop thinking things that are inappropriate.

I go to my car and drive to the coffee shop, today i'm alone there and i'll have a lot of work to do, so lets get started.

While i'm working, i get a text from Leyla.

Leyla:
Hey Eri would you like to come to a party this saturday with my boyfriend and also his friend.

Erica:
I dont know i will see how this week goes and let you know.

Leyla:
Oh, okay im so sorry about today, tell me if there's any way that i can pay you back.

Erica:
Its okay, have fun.

As i was texting i heard the bell, so i went to serve the customer but luckily for me it was her "The devil".

"Oh hi Ms.Anderson what can i get for you" i say.

She looks up from her phone with her brown eyes that i easly got distracted.

"Hey" she flicks her fingers in front of me.

"Um yeah sorry what did you say"
I started to blush at the thought that she might have caught me staring.

"A black coffee no sugar" she replies.

"One minute" i reply and start doing the coffee, not surprised by her choice of coffee.

I give her the coffee, she pays and walks away ignoring my presence.

Skip Friday:

Its friday morning and i really didnt want to go but Leyla wouldn't stop yelling so i had to, i took a shower and decided what to wear.

And you might wondering what happened with Ms.Anderson this whole week, well i didnt make eye contact with her cause i know i will be embarresed.