Part 22

Ava's pov:

1 month has passed since that day and life has become boring again but with memories.

The person who sent those pictures kept sending for about two weeks and then stopped, im afraid they would do something.

Since that day we havent even talked about school stuff, she's been ignoring me and so have i, she's become very different from what i know her.

Every week i see her with a new girl, the teachers always talk bad about her attitude even though i dont get any kind of attitude from her in my class.

She has changed from the nice girl to this and its hurting the fact that i am the reason, but i swore to myself that until i find the person who sent these letters, i will not talk to her.

Even thought i know that she wont get back with me because she already forgot about me and found someone else.

My blood boils every time i see her with someone new, i cant stop myself from looking at her.

But i cant stop at feeling jealous as she is with another. Her hands were only for me, only my body and no one else.

But its not.

Its monday and i get ready for another boring day.

Her fit:

As i park my car and get out, i see her motorbike parked

She was sitting on the ground smoking, i was very angry with her and i couldnt ignore her.

"You know smoking isnt allowed at school" i say angrily.

She doesnt reply and put her hand and cigarette out of the school fence.

"Erica its bad for you body stop it" i say as i was getting irritated by her childish attitude, she gets up and throws the cigarette, she tries to leave but i stop her.

"Promise me you wont smoke again" i tell her and she looks deathly in my eyes and stays silent for a few seconds.

"Mind your own business" she says and looks at me with dark eyes, i got a cold feeling, my body getting goosebumps as she looks at me with that face.

She only looks at me for a few seconds and walks away without looking back.

Im so sorry Erica im going to fix this, please wait for me. I say those things in my head as tears start to stream down my face.

I go home and take some alcohol with me, while i was in my kitchen, i see a black car driving slowly in front of my house.

In my drunken state i go out trying to see who it is, as i get closer they drive away and i couldnt see their faces because of the black windows.

"Wait stop" i yell desperately wanting to know whoever that person is.

"Ava" i hear two voices on each side saying.

I turn to my left and see Alexander, but when i turn to my right i see the person i love with all my might.

"Erica" i say in a low voice.

"Well hello to me too" Alexander says as i forgot to greet him.

"What are you guys doing here" i ask.

"Ask later lets follow that person" he says.

"I dont think that's a good idea Ale" i say afraid that something will happen.

"I will come" Erica says.

"No" as i was trying to speak, Ale already took the car and she got in, leaving me with no choice and got into the back of the car.

"Ughh i hate this idea" i say frustrated and she looks at me through the car mirror.

She gave me a comforting look and quickly leaned to the side looking out.

I got relieved just from her look and i wasnt worring anymore.

We were following that person and noticed that they were driving in the forest. I notice that Ale and Erica are now starting to worry.

We saw a man park his car and get out, we parked somewhere far away so that he doesnt see us. When we get out, i see a gun on Erica's waist.

"Erica where did you get that" i ask scared.

"Dont worry its not filled, its just to scare him if he tries to do something" i look at her in fear and disbelief.

She reaches for my hand and gives me a reassuring look.

We get close to the house and see from the window a man with a young girl.

We saw that she was tied up and could not speak because her mouth was covered with something. Alexander takes out his phone and records this.

Erica couldnt take it anymore and she pushes the door with her foot, when we walk in, i see Erin with a scared face.

"What the hell are you doing Erin" i yell shocked but not surprised because i know what an asshole he is.

"How did you find me" he asks in fear.

"Same way you've been stalking her" Erica replies and looks like she knows about him.

He tries to get away but Ale and Erica grab him, he tries to fight them off but he gets punched in return.

"Hey are you okay" i approach the girl and try to untie her, but she flinches.

"Hey its okay" Erica comes from behind and tries to calm her.

She looked younger than Erica maybe 14-15 years and that pissed me off even more angry and i hoped that he didnt do anything to this young soul.

"What's your name honey" i ask trying to calm her down.

But she doesnt answer and just closes her eyes, i look behind at Erica not knowing what to do.

She comes closer and puts her arms around her, taking her and turns to Ale.

"Alexander right, can you please take him to the station, i'll be there later" she says and goes to put the girl in the car.

"Be careful Ale okay" i say to him worried.

"Dont worry, take care of her okay" he says.

We drive over to my house and the girl we still dont know the name of yet is sleeping and Erica takes her to the guest room.

Part 22 comment your favorite moment with your fav teacher🤍🤍