Part 16

Ava's pov:

We were laying down when we heard a knock, we were both shocked looking at each other and i got up putting on my clothes quickly.

"Come on quickly hide behind the bed" i say in a panic.

"Wait a minute" i yell so the person at the door can hear me as i put on my clothes.

I approach the door as i see Erica is hiding, i was panicking and tried to calm myself before opening the door, when i open it i see Leyla there.

"Hi Leyla do you need anything" i ask and block the view of the door.

"Hey Ms.Anderson sorry to bother you, have you seen Erica i haven't seen her since dinner" she asked as her eyes begin to focus on something.

"No i havent im sorry, let me know if you find her" i try my best to act but the smirk on her face is telling me that she knows something.

"Oh well then have a good night Ms.Anderson, if you see her tell her to meet me" she says in a voice i didnt understand, i hope she doesnt know anything.

I close the door and sit on my bed, Erica comes out of the hiding and looks at me shocked.

"What" i say to her confused.

"Look" she points at my neck and i get up to look in the mirror, i see a big hickey on my left side of my neck, i get red and start freaking out.

"Ughh Erica why did you do this" i say to her and she just giggles like a child.

"Leyla for sure saw that ughh" i tell her.

"Dont worry Leyla wont talk and she knows about my feelings so dont worry" she reassures me but that doesnt stop me from feeling scared that maybe she will talk.

"Okay you have to go now" i tell her trying to make her leave and have some time just so i can think about this.

"Arent we talking about this" she asks me.

"Another time Erica im tired now" i reply and she comes up to me and hugs me tightly, afraid that i will leave her, well i cant blame her, i dont know what to do myself, so she has the right to be afraid.

She looks into my eyes and kisses me on the lips passionately, even thought i want to stay in bed with her all day and kiss like this, i decide to push her away before it gets heated.

"Go Erica" i tell her as i push her out.

"Goodnight my love" she says with a smile and i close the door, that word is beginning to be so special to me, it just sounds so good from her mouth, it makes me melt everytime she says it.

Tomorrow:

Erica's pov:

Its the next morning, i woke up feeling happy about yesterday but also worried about what the future holds for us.

I get up and see that Leyla is already awake, i didnt talk to her yesterday i was very tired,so i know she will ask me today.

"Goodmorning Eri, i see you are happy today, did you get laid or what" she says teasing me.