Part 30

Erica's pov:

Its been a month since i finally asked Ava to be my girlfriend. We have two weeks until school ends and im not so happy about it because i wont have Ava as my teacher anymore. But i still have her so that's okay.

Also my relationship with Mia has become better these past few days and she started living with me.

"Ugh why are my grades like this" i say in frustration.

"Like what bitch, its your fault that you are crazy about Ms.Anderson and forgot about the real world" Leyla says.

"Oh shut up my parents are going to be so annoyed ughh" i groan in frustation.

"I think i know someone who will take all your stress away" Leyla says as she points to someone.

I look up and see Ava looking at me from afar, she was eyeing me and that made me forget to walk straight.

She had the kind of look that would burn if that was even possible, i forgot how to breath and suddenly i get a smack on my head from behind.

Her fit:

"Wtf is wrong with you" i say annoyed and turn to Leyla's side

"You look like a fool staring at her" she says.

"Wait what" i say after not noticing myself then i turn to Ava and she was laughing at me. She signals me to come and my legs were moving one their own towards her.

"Bye idiot, use protection" Leyla says while laughing.

I open the door and im met with her smiling seductively at me and standing at her desk with her legs crossed.

"Come here darling" she says as she drags me by the collar.

"Ava" i say as my breath shakes.

"What Erica" she says as she smiles seductively.

"Dont do this" i say.

"Do what" she whispers closer to my ear and kisses my neck softly.

"Ava we will get caught" i say afraid.

"Dont worry" she says as she drags me and pushes me into the couch.

Her fit: