Part 6

Erica's pov:

Today is saturday and decided to go play football, hoping to have a good time and also make friends.

And you might wonder about Ms.Anderson, we didnt really talk to each other, just a few glances during class, in the school hallways and in the cafe, but not much only the usual greetings.

Its better to keep it this way after that day when we almost kissed because its more professional and i can also focus on the studying instead of thinking about it all the time.

The fit for football:

"Leyy im going let me know if you need anything" i shout from the door

"Byee i will text you later" she replies.

I check the locations that Lucas send me and it doesnt seem that far so i decide to walk.

When i get there i see 7-8 guys i think and two girls because the field is in an open space, Lucas saw me and comes running.

"Hey Erica come let me introduce you to them" he says smiling.

He introduced me to all of them but i couldnt remember their names at first only the names of the two girls were the blonde one Mia and the brunette Olivia, they seem like a nice group of people.

We start warming up first and later we split in two teams to play, in the end our team wins, after we just talked and enjoyed each others company and decided to end it because it was getting dark.

And just as i thought that i was going home and rest, i get a text from Leyla saying to go buy some snacks for her,
of course i should because she wont stop talking if i go home without them.

I decided to just go buy it, while i was walking through the mall, i bumped into someone.

"Oh im really sorry i didnt see you"
I say as i kneel down to pick the things off the ground, when i look up i see Mr.Anderson smiling.

"What a small world" she says smiling.

"What are you doing here Erica" she asks.

As i was about to answer a man comes from behind her, i recognize him from that day in the parking lot and the cafe.

"Who is this lovely girl, Baby" he asks her with his arm around her waist, my eyes focused so much on his hand that i didnt hear him.