Part 3

Erica's pov:

The class dismissed, all the students gather their things and leave the room, Leyla wishes me luck and leaves, i dont have any lessons, so i stay to finish the detention early and go to work on time.

"Take a seat" she says.

I take a seat and stay silence to let her tell me what to do. After a minute of silence, i decided to just ask her.

"Am i gonna do something or we just stay silence" i ask her annoyed.

"Well you can help me with some of my work here or you can just keep quiet but i know that is impossible for you" she replies with a smirk.

And here we go her attitude is here, i roll my eyes and take a seat in front of her desk. She shows me how its done and i start doing my job, not until i noticed that i was staring at her, but can you blame me, she was just beathtaking, the way her brown eyes sparkle in the sun, the way she bites her pen while thinking, her black hair falling down, okayy i have to stop this, but i just couldnt and i dont know why.

"You're staring" she says with her head still down and a smile on her face that tells me that she is enjoying this.

"What no im not" i denied and lowed my head knowing i just got red.

"Whatever you say, darling" she says in a voice i couldnt understand.

"And what if im staring" i reply with a smirk in my face and confidence not knowing where this is coming from.

"Well, do you like what you're seeing" she flirts back, well i wasnt  expecting that but i have to keep it cool.

"I dont know we let the time tell about that" i reply with a smile.

She shakes her head with a smile and returned to her work. We continue to work until she received a message and she broke the silence.

"We still have 10 minutes, but you can leave now because i have other things to do" she tells me as she begins to pack her things.

"Have a nice day Ms.Anderson" i say and quickly pack my things and leave the room.

As i was approaching my car, i see her getting in a car with a man, i just thought he might be some relative.

Not until he kissed her on the lips, i just stood there in shock not expecting this, looks like my little crush is taken.

I didnt think much as i go to work, but the fate wasnt in my way.

I watch as she walks in the cafe with him while holding hands. I got a rush of mixed emotions that i didnt understand them, but i didnt want her to notice. I went to take their order with a fake smile on my face.

"Hi what can i get here for the lovely couple" i say with my fake tone trying not to be so obvious, ugh i really wanted to just puke here with the words that left my mouth.

She looks at me confused, it seems like my voice didnt go unnoticed by her.

I take their order and do my job without thinking to much.

Tomorrow night

"What should i wear" i ask Leyla, even thought in the end i will wear whatever i want.

"What do you think about a dress" she replies.

Umm no, i dont like dresses at all but to be more appealing i decided to wear this.

Her outfit:

The boys are picking us up as Leyla planned

"Do i look good" Leyla asks.

"Yes idiot you look good dont worry Ethan will melt when he sees you" i tease her.

"Stop joking im for real how do i look" she replies nervous.

"You look beautiful idiot" i reply with a smile.

"Thanks you look good too, lets see if we can find a date for you" she replies with a smirk letting me know something was going on in that litte head of hers.

After 10 minutes they arrive, when we get out we see them and Leyla introduces us.

"Erica, this is Ethan my boyfriend and this is Liam his best friend" she speaks excited.

"Ethan and Liam this is Erica my best friend" i shake their hand with a greeting.

We get into the car Leyla and Ethan in the front seats, me and Liam in the back seats. We talk together most of the time he seems like a nice guy even thought he flirted with me all the time.

As we enter the club it seems like a nice place. We order our drinks and seat down at our table. All the time we were speaking and also flirting with Liam cause why not have a little fun tonight.

As we were getting drunk i decided to dance. After 5 minutes dancing alone i notice someone behind me as the person place their hand on my waist.

I turn around to see Liam smirking, he looks drunk and i also was drunk af, so i just let him dance with me.

While dancing it started to became hot as i feel someone's eyes burning holes in the back of my head, curiosity got the best of me, as i turn to look, i make eye contact with the one and only Mr.Anderson.

I continue to dance with Liam while holding eye contact with her.

I didnt know what was happening  because i was to drunk to notice.

But one thing i will remember even tomorrow is that she looked so damn good in that dress.

Her dress:

(Not forgetting the tattoos)

I noticed her tattoos in her arms, thats why she always wears long sleeves shirts.

This is part 3, do you have any tattoos🖤