Part 25

Ava's pov:

I was so angry at her that i was afraid that i would do something, she sits down and lowers her head.

"You know this isnt appropriate at school right" i say annoyed with her.

"Yes i know im sorry" she replies.

"Come here" i say and she approaches my table.

"I know its not your fault but please dont do things in front of me" i say and look at her with puppy eyes.

"Dont worry it wont happen again" she says and i move closer to her.

We got so close as if we were attracted by a magnet, our lips were so close to each other that i could feel her breath on my lips.

"Ava" she says in a shaky voice.

"Break up with her" i say to her and i know i sound selfish but i want her for myself and no one else.

"Please i love you" i say the words that i never thought i would ever say.

She pulls back in shock and looks at me scared, that was a wrong move as i see her scared face and she immediately walks away.

Wrong move again Ava wrong move, i grab my things and get ready to leave, when my door slams opens and in an instant she grabs my neck kissing me hungrily, as her hands move on my body and every touch was like burning.

With every touch it was like a fire and her lips ohh her lips were killing me, the way they taste, the way our lips move together in sync, you cant say anything about it, you have no words for it.

There are not enough words that can explain this, it was heaven even thought it burned with every touch.

She pulls away and was panting like crazy, as if she was racing or something and so was i. She smiles at me and looks into my eyes.

"I love you too" she says and kisses me again hungrily, she starts going down my neck, kissing and sucking, she found my pulse point and sucked.

I moan at the feeling and i feel her smirk against my neck, i grab her hair and pull her, she looks at me smirking and gets on her knees.

"Erica no we are at school" i say and she only smirks.

She reaches in and starts to remove my underwear, but suddenly the bell rings.

"Upss the detention is over" i say teasingly and she groans annoyed. I just laugh and bring her face close to mine.

"You break up with her and im going to break the engagement today" i say seriously.

"And meet me at 9 at my place, wear something nice" i say and she smirks at the thought.

"Its a date" she says giggling.

"Whatever you want darling" i reply smiling.

"Ughhh when you call me that" she says holding her head in her hands and i laugh at her childish behaviour.