Chapter Twenty-Five (Final Chapter)

After a dramatic day in Troll Forest, the Trolls were having some fun at Bubbly Falls. Clay and Viva were in the hot springs of Bubbly Falls, chilling and talking to one another, Spruce was chilling on his floatie that he brought with him, John Dory used his hair to swing off from a branch and went into the water, swimming. Floyd was on the edge of the water, kicking his feet in the water.

Branch and Poppy were chilling near a beautiful view of the sunset as the bubbles floated in the air. The lovely couple staring at each other in the eye, before long they shared a beautiful kiss.

Branch: You do beautiful kisses, Popifur. 🥰 

Poppy: Aww, thanks, Branchie! 🥰

Branch and Poppy: *kisses* 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Branch: *stops kissing* So....what do you think about marriage?

Poppy: 😳😳😳

Branch: 😳😳😳 What? That thought just came to me. Just something random.

Poppy: Oh, you. Umm....marriage.....I don't know?

Branch: Me either.....umm...let's just focus on the present, huh?

Branch and Poppy: *kisses* 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

~~~

~Later~

Poppy and Viva were performing for the boys, which the sisters had been practicing for quite some time, before the camping trip. Branch, Floyd, Clay, John Dory, and Spruce admired how the girls danced and sang in unison.

(Go to 0:30 of the video)

🎶 'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it 🎶

🎶 If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it 🎶

🎶 Don't be mad once you see that he want it 🎶

🎶 'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 🎶

🎶 Oh, oh, oh 🎶

What Branch enjoyed about this part of this was when Floyd came over to the girls and joined them with the dancing, following every move they were doing. Branch and the rest of his brothers laughed and smiled at them. Spruce eventually joined them too, and soon enough everyone was dancing.

Evening came as Branch and Floyd were making dinner together while everyone else was chilling. Clay and Viva had pitched the tent, which surprisingly they did a good job on. It became a lot better than yesterday in Branch's opinion.

Viva: So, what happened next, Broccoli Babe?

Clay: *holds her hand* It was a lot going on....chased by Spike.....a cave collapse....a growl beast attack....