Such A Bloodbath

Auklet sat on the small throne next to Mother's chair. She flicked her tail and looked into the dark palace. Everyone was asleep, yet she had this feeling as if someone was watching her. Her green scales felt numb in the cold water, and she sighed a breath of bubbles. Something else moved in the corner of her eye, and she new immediately that someone was here.

She stepped out of her throne and swam above it, glaring at ever space and crevice in the Deep Palace. She scratched her head and sunk back down into her chair. Suddenly, something sharp slammed into the back of her head, right where her finger was, and made her vision give her a headache. Her finger throbbed with pain and made the water around it tinted with red. Her visision twirled around and went fuzzy, then she collapsed on the cold floor without a sound, unconscious.

Anemone new something was wrong right away, and that was why she was creeping out of her bedroom and through the hallways. Her pink wings fluttered as she swan onward, reaching the main halls. She stepped out into the open and saw her sister laying on the floor out cold. She paddled toward her frantically when someone moved behind her and she whirled around.

Anemone, they said through a black fabric. Would you like to see who really killed your mother? Your queen? The dragon eerily took off its hood and grinned toothily. Anemone opened her mouth and nearly jumped back. Moray was smiling so wide, her teeth were all visible and red from blood. Her eyes were phycotic and her head looked to the side.
She looked demon possessed.

Anemone looked at the guards guarding the outside and screamed. Immediately, they turned around and saw Moray leap at her. She screamed again and blasted bubbles at her attacker. Moray, dug her claws into Anemone and brought blood with her talon when she pulled out. The guards slammed into her to get her off their new queen. They clawed her up, but they managed to be even more scratched up than her. The breathed softly, their scratches bleeding and surrounding them with a red haze.

Such a blood bath. Anemone cried into the water and pulled her unconscious little sister into her arms. She yelped when Moray turned back slowly, blood floating into the air from her mouth. Her teeth was red now, and the broken, bloody bodies of the other Seawings lay there behind her. She realized that the green dragon tinted with red was eating them, and now she was focusing her attention to eat the sisters as well.

Auklet groggily woke up in Anemone's arms, and she was so relived that she pushed her away to face Moray.
What a pleasant surprise, she said. Two of the things that I want killed right in front of me. Auklet shook her head and licked up a rock from the ground. She threw it directly at Moray just as even more Seawings began coming from their midnight sleep and stare at the mess. A dragonet wailed through the water, but was barely heard. Moray leaped at Anemone right when she turned her head, and clawed at her neck. Anemone to a red and flipped herself up right. She grabbed the rock that her sister had just threw, enchanted it to try to kill Moray, but just as she spoke, someone crashed into her side and pinned her down.

Shark. Moray's father was betraying her, his own sister's daughter. He dug his claws in her gills and put a talon on her heart, curling in. His graying scales looked just like his natural color in the semi darkness. Moray smirked and tilted her head in her phycotic way again. Anemone roared, grabbed the half enchanted rock, and enchanted it to kill Shark, in which it dead within seconds. The rock stabbed him right in the middle of his chest, gouging out a hole as it eased in. He roared a mix of fury and pain, clawing at his chest. The pale dragon took her chance and grabbed Moray, who was advancing toward Auklet.

The water around them stirred as Anemone yanked her away from her sister and into the floor. It felt eerie that she was fighting in a silent fight. Moray curled her claws inward and her back to the right as if she had scoliosis and was REALLY demon possessed. She leaped toward Anemone stopping right in front of her father with a continuous smile.
Leave, Moray. You killed Queen Coral, you nearly killed Auklet, you caused your own Father's death, and nearly killed me! Look at what you've done, and yet you're smiling? Anemone roared through Aquatic. Moray stopped smiling for a second and looked away at the horrified watching dragons.
You're right, she said, frowning. I should go, because I am not welcomed here. But I will be back to kill you all.
No you won't, because you are banished from the Deep Palace and the Kingdom of the Sea in general. If our groups see you in our midst, you will be killed. Anemone growled a stream of bubbles and the survived guards took her slowly and escorted her out. Seawings slowly peeled from their watching poses and into the place where Anemone was standing in the water. There was a moment of silence for a while where they dipped their heads toward her as their new queen.
This would be a day to remember, truly, in Seawing Queen history. . . Such a blood bath.