Obsessed

I touched her and she was reacting to my touch on her smooth skin. I kissed her on the lips and it went deeper when Jessie grabbed my neck to kiss me with her tongue piercing inside my mouth. I liked it but she is wild, huh!. I took off her clothes and had sex on the table. Since the drugs won't wear off that easily for six hours or so, I did what I needed to do and got a leather strap with a rubber dildo attached to it, to wear on my waist, and fucked her with it. Jessie came on and I knew she was a virgin, for it hurt her at first and me coming inside her became easier, fuckable. She loved every bit of it. I didn't know she is a slut. Anyway, Jessie is still high so I strapped her again on the operating table and started to prep it up for the surgery. Jessie's bod is so smooth and beautiful like it's shining in the flash of light when I check on it closely.

The lights inside the Savior is dim but the lamp near the operating table is more translucent and bright since its LED. I learned doing surgeries when one doctor was out and the E.R. needed someone to operate on a child who had a broken bone and correct it. I tried to help and placed the boy's broken arm and corrected it. It gave a loud cracking sound but the arm looked right and so I stitched the kid and did him good. He was put on a cast and the nurse gave a good word for me to the hospital's head and offered to teach me about surgeries. I was great and did or healed a lot of minor injuries. Since then I loved cutting people especially girls. I am gay so I always preferred girls and women.

The softest part was in the middle or the folds of the arms. I cut it in square and another beside it then put a toothpick to make them look like pick-a-pick-a treat on a buffet meal. Jessie's blood was oozing out but it's okay it's just for a while. I'm done with the skin and part of her meat. Now to make her mine, I touched and kissed Jessie when she felt high.

Jessie didn't feel a thing and she loved every bit of the sex, the surgery and the art. I kissed Jessie on the mouth and unstrapped her hands and feet from the table. I placed her at the back of my car and pulled over a dumpster near the Crime Laboratory unit in Berlin to let them see that I'm not evil. I still have feelings, though it's a cold one and even if I left Jessie losing a lot of blood from the cut at least I just got a little piece of remembrance from her, and I'm already satisfied. It's so fun inflicting you this. Mwah! Laura's car drove away in the middle of the night. Some street woman saw Jessie bleeding from the arms and called out for help. There the Crime Laboratory went to check on the place and looked for evidences, tire tracks. Jessie was sent to a nearby hospital.

Phone is ringing, once, twice. Hello!, what???, Silva said, mind still asleep, but when she heard about Jessie, her eyes widened and started to get moving, even though hear head ached afterwards. Okay, what's the address? Be there in 15. Thanks!

Jessie was in the missing persons list for a week or two now and thank God she survived Laura's petty but dangerous game. I wouldn't say that she is really a criminal, for it isn't her usual way, there is a pattern, rule, when she lets a girl live. She is always cruel and even meticulous about her victims. Mostly, the girls would be in their mid-twenties, like 26 years and below. The only thing is there is a square shaped scrape of her skin, tissue on her left arm and it isn't pretty. The doctor in surgery mentioned to Madelaine that he will need to take some tissue off Jessie's buttocks to fill in the space that was scraped out of her arm. He said that he needed to have the operation as soon as possible to save Jessie's life.

It was weird but I am twenty-six years old and I haven't really realized that I too am a foreigner. I am half American and half German since my dad is German-Russian and my mom Filipino-American. My nationality is a mixture of here, there and everywhere. I wonder if she, Laura would try to kidnap me, or what. Hmm!, that would be interesting and knowing why and how she does all these things would definitely solve the years of research on her and other serial killers just like her. She's so young to really be a killer. She must have had a very bad childhood or a sad one. I was just visiting Jessie and been looking after her after that last time when I should have been really doing my job to protect but I didn't. I felt guilty that she suffered this ordeal and not Madelaine hates me. We've been very close since this happened and we sort of had a special bond while I was following leads on Jessie's case.

When I visited and interviewed the cake shop, it didn't say anyone bought a cake by the name of Laura Kuschgow. Was she called Laura or what by her family?. That was something I never tackled or asked the several girls that lived to tell their bad, intense or very sexual experience with the said killer, 'smooth criminal' as what one reporter said in the news last night. Haha!, just like Michael Jackson's song. Hmm!, well I love MJ a lot and knows everything about him and his songs. This might help me find her if that would really be what she's trying to let me see to find her.

Thanks, Laura said while buying blueberry cake that seemed to be her favorite now after she had Jessie. It was sad on her part leaving her lover almost dead in the dumpster but what can she do, she needs to protect her identity and her name as a Kuschgow. Lala!?, hey, how are you!, a girl asked when she saw her eating the cake up front the shop. Hi!, ah???

Denise!, from the digital fair last month! You live around here?

Not far from here but, wow! Look at the time, I need to be somewhere. Give me your number and we'll catch up, maybe on dinner or something?, Lala/Laura added acting like she's in a hurry though hasn't finished her cake.

Oh, okay, then!, here's my number and I'll see later!, Denise said kissing Lala's lips and then walked away.

Lala/Laura smiled and then looked serious after the woman had gone.

Yes, I'm Laura Kuschgow that goes by the name Lala Jackson. I used to hate it when mum calls me Lala, but now I'm getting used to it for it made me so popular that aside from my money and sex appeal, I get to play and have fun with the women I want, whenever I want and whoever I want to do it with. I'm not your typical girl who spends all her money to shop beauty products or accessories but surgical knives, items and accessories or sexual paraphernalias, dildos, vibrators, leather straps, strap ons and women's bras or panties. Those stuff that matters to me and my work, my hobbies and fantasies. I love being rich, beautiful and powerful!