Ramona's Case

Ah, because I have something you might want to know with our little girl bartender's death!, Lyn added smiling. What about?, Silva replied yawning and wiping her eyes, looking for her glasses that she found on the center table amongst her paper works and laptop.

Lala was seen at the bar that night chatting or let's just say sweetly conversing with Ramona at exactly nine in the evening. It was her last shift and Ramona was about to go home after work. A guy named Fred, Joe's friend, was near the bar that night fixing his tire and saw Ramona came out of the place with Lala. And Lala now is our primary suspect, since she's with the girl bartender when she died, Lyn added, so proud of herself. O....kay! Are you sure about this? This is huge and Lala's reputation is at stake here.

I'll call and meet with her to find out what she has to say about it. Then, I'll handle it, my way!, I replied still can't believe about what turned out to be a foreplay, was a murder in first degree. What I couldn't put into pieces, was why would Lala kill the girl when she always have several girls and women visit her room and have sex with all the time? What if she isn't really screwing them? Since she is a video creator maybe they are her models that she needed to do photo shoots with, and Walla! Lala can be the killer that we have been looking for in entire Germany. Laura Kushgow? Laura?....Lala? La..ura....La...la? Of course Laura is Lala. Lala is Laura!

I didn't tell Lyn about my evaluation of the case. I know who Lala is and her connection to Laura. But I still want to be sure. I want Lala to tell me the truth. I want her to tell me who Laura is and why is she doing this, if she is the criminal we have searching for for years now? I want to help her, save her. But am I equip to do this? I think I need professional help when it comes to dealing with psychopaths. Empaths, I can endure and deal with but psychopaths are different and more dangerous, especially when their trust in a person was compromised or deliberately used to capture them. I don't want that for Laura or Lala, or whoever she truly is.

I was so indignant and really careful in how I talk with Lala in a DM I sent her a while ago. She sent a smiley face and agreed to meet in the old shack several miles away from the hotel Lyn and I are currently staying in. She seems calm about it. I can't wait for Saturday to come. I actually couldn't sleep Friday night, anticipating my date with Lala the next morning. She wanted to go to the lake and wanted to let me see the online contents she's been working on lately.

Lyn contacted the station back home and advised that we have a lead on Ramona's case. They gave us a go signal to come home on Sunday. Ramona's remains was cremated and her family didn't want to talk about it when Lyn got the chance to interview the brother. But since they have the right to mourn their precious angels death, Lyn respected the immediate family's wishes and decided not to go on with the interview. It was needed to pursue the criminal who did this to their love one but it seems that they are closing their doors and didn't want to bother solving the case at all. Which was weird for Lyn.

The last time she talked with Ramona's mom, she was willing to state her side of the story but the case was never reopened and they let it slide and close for the reason that they didn't want the public to know what happened to her. And being sliced to death wasn't really an ideal type of death, if you ask me. But this case has a lot to do in putting Laura in bars and stopping her being a menace and danger to girls and the society as a whole. Anyway, Lyn went back to their hotel and waited for Silva to come home from her date with Lala. Once she thought of Lala as Laura, her eyes grew big and ran to Joe to ask for his help and for a ride to where Silva and Lala would meet, about a couple of miles away from Sylt Hotel.

Lala was already waiting for me at the dock. She's standing waving and smiling at me at a boat dock where I think had been abandoned for a long time. Hi!

HI!, I smiled back. I asked the hotel manager to have someone drive me here and the driver was kind enough to also tour me around Sylt though it's an old town, the people here are gracious and always smiling. Though they're very private when it comes to their personal and family lives, they are always generous and helpful when someone especially tourists needed assistance or wanted to tour around their small but remarkable city. Thank you!, I told the driver who said that his name was Tony.

The manager whose name is Bennie is his uncle and he is a married man with two children. Tony is a good and happy man. I can tell that he is happy since he made me see his family's picture when I was he was about to drop me off at the dock. Lala was looking at Tony with a suspicious eye and Tony didn't like it. He smiled at me but made a smug look at Lala that made my date laugh. She was like a kid who somewhat made fun of a boy who got smug and curious about her why he left with a snob on his face.