Killer Date

But boss, what if this Laura is indeed changing! Like maybe she no longer crave for temporary affection or skin tissue, Lyn added while inspecting the crime scene or Ramona's room, with hand gloves on she was inspecting the girl's arm and all. You know I found out that a person who is obsessed with eating own or other's flesh is called Necrocannibalism. Pretty neat huh!

Lyn, you're hopeless!, I replied peaking through Ramona's cut and found out that there's a mark on it. I used a scalpel to read through the marks... S...I....L....V....A

Shit! Lyn do you see this?

Boss, this Laura digs you! She likes you, or better yet loves you! Now I get the drift. Maybe she is doing all this to catch your attention or something!, Lyn's eyes were wide open and so excited to deal with a psychopath who is hot as hell. Boss, she's indeed a killer!

Yah, I know. If she did like me. Then, she isn't that far from where we are at. We just need to let her come to us and maybe we would catch her here at Sylt. I never thought I would be able to solve her case that easy. But heck! Maybe she's tired too like me. For two years, it's been a pain finding out girls dead, mutated or mutilated or lived to tell the story about her. If I see her or meet with her, I would ask her why...why do what she does? Is it just for fun, boredom or sex? Or she just wanted to leave a mark in the world but in the bad sense. Anyway, finish with this for me, Lyn and I'll just make a quick phone call, I cried smiling at Lyn and walking away from the scene to call Hart.

Hi, yeah. You heard too huh! Uhu, I'm on it. Yes, we will do everything we can to crack this case. Yes sir! I will be careful. If nothing happens, Lyn and I will just go back there and check on another angle on Laura's changing style of killing. Night! Oh! Lyn, cover for me and get me all the details later on this. Thanks!

Why?, Lyn said placing evidences on a plastic bag.

I have a date, remember!, I cried running my as off the crime scene to my hotel room for a shower and wore a sexy dress for a change.

Lala wearing a bean hat, jacket and jeans, was at the far end of Ramona's apartment seeing a police mobile in front and Lyn talking with Joe and Gino about what happened. She smiled and knew that Silva was greatly shocked seeing her name on the dead girl's arm. It must have been exciting and romantic. Haa...ha...ha! I think I'm inlove!. Silva is perfect!. She is my type of girl. She will be my girl sooner or later!