Paying for her crimes

Yes, I am Laura Kuschgow. Silva, I have always wanted to tell you everything but what would it do. It wouldn't help me at all. But you, you helped me forget about the girls I desired to be with, to forget about the idea of cutting they're smooth skin and keep them for my fancy. Because I fancy you. I am contented with yours, your skin, your face, your breasts, your mouth and your eyes. Everything about you is what I want and desire. Not to cut but to touch, lick, bite and love. I realized, I am rich and beautiful, and I have you as my love who is smart, pretty and loves me. So, I don't need to kill or mess around with girls anymore. I don't know if you'll have me after hearing this. But I am willing to try!, Lala explained.

Lala, Laura...I don't know what to say but....you're under arrest, under the court of law and anything you say can be used against you so you need to have a lawyer to protect you...., I said and moved to grab Lala's hands which she gladly gave to me. I was crying, no sobbing and remembering all the happy things we did until now. The sex was the best thing that happened to me and I wish to disappear and run away with Lala or Laura with me. But I can't I am a police officer and doctor. I wanted to punch and make Lala suffer but I would only be hurting myself since I love her. I am in love with Laura and she is a criminal that needs to pay for her crimes.

Believe me, I love you Silva! I love you!, Lala said while I cuffed her hands which she accepted telling me that I was just doing my job.

I was with Laura when she had her trial in the court when we went home to Germany. At the station I was given a hero's welcome and given a gold badge as the new Sergeant of the department. I smiled and Lyn congratulated me though she knew what I was going through. The office threw a party on my behalf for catching the most wanted girl in the whole of Germany, Laura Kushgow, but I didn't feel good about it. It's like I was being torned inside and I wanted to puke and scream until I got tired and maybe die.

I visited Laura in a psychiatric ward in Germany which I couldn't disclose since it's a facility where dangerous criminals are sent to rot and there's no chance of an appeal or an acquittal on her case. I asked my friends for help and even my boss couldn't do anything about her situation. I just prayed that we can do something, anything to save her. I just hope I can save her or maybe I should've let her escape when I had the chance just to make sure she is safe and alive.

Hey!, Laura said greeting me with a faint smile. She got thin and her eye bags are so huge that she looked like a zombie walking. She has bite marks on her arms, her smooth skin with scabs and all. She looked tired but talked to me in a jolly mode.

Hey!, I will be meeting with the chancellor tomorrow about your case and ....., I cried very excited about my news that they are willing to try to reopen her case and maybe we have a shot to save her from death row or lethal injection.

Save it Sil!, I'm good, though I really hated bugs. But I'm happy you are here and still visit me. I really appreciate it a lot, Laura said smiling at me and scratching her arms that cut her skin where blood droplets gushed out. I handed her my handkerchief which she smelled eyes closed. I'll keep this so I can still smell and feel you are near me or with me while I'm here.

I'm so sorry Laura, I should've thought it first before I reported you to our superiors. I have a shot at this, please trust me. You will not die. You will get well. This is a psychiatric institution and you can get well. Please try your best to be well. I'll always visit you. Give me your hands and say that you'll wait for me and we will try it. Take your medications and follow the rules here, Silva said and holding Laura's hands crying, pitying and worrying about her girlfriend.

I am scared Sil. I don't know if I can because I am going crazy here and I feel that I would rather die than stay here!, Laura explained and held my hands tightly that she almost broke it, but I endured the pain for it's my fault why she's here and I would always blame myself for what happens to her in this shit hole.