Maiden & Agent 2

I told my superiors about Laura's case and they were against it. Detective Hart told me to relax and have a some sort of vacation in Sylt Island or Jasmund National Park Reserve in order to think about my idea.

The island is nice and I think I would definitely choose it and it's been years since I planned a vacation like this. I didn't want to be alone on this trip so, I brought along my assistant Lyn. I am not gay but you can see me as a tomboy who looked like a lesbian but not really. I love wearing trousers, tee shirts and sneakers. But I doll up when I go to work and since I'm one of the top detectives in the unit I get a handsome amount of money too. So, I get to have the job I love and work with people who some I like and get a good salary, what more could ask for. Yet, there's this void I always feel inside my heart. I had a boyfriend in a long distance relationship but due to my 24/7 work schedule and dedicated work ethics I never had steady boyfriends and usually would end up either dumping me or I, them, for incompatibility or business.

My shoulder length hair is brown and my eyes, blue. I have a wound but small face, one that you can cup in one hand. Most guys in the bureau would hit on me because they said that I'm so tiny and my body's is so slender they could lift me with one hand. Ahm, nope it isn't true. I'm about 115 lbs. and is 5'6" in height and if Laura is 5'11", then she is definitely taller than me and I need to either wrestle her on the ground or jump kick her to knock her up. Or maybe just plainly punch her on the stomach and or on the face to wipe her out. I've been training my mind body and heart in Laura's case. And now, I'm pretty sure, I'm ready for her any time of the day.

Denise booked a flight to Sylt Island and she surprised me on this part of the journey. I must've made a good first impression when we met at the fair in Berlin. But I think I remembered that I threw up on her chest after we went to the after party. And she insisted on taking me to her home for the night. And when I asked her about it, we spent two days and one night together in her hotel in Berlin, ah yes, in Astoria. She's rich and known by her colleagues in the world fashion and digital technology. She looked like, ah, have you seen Denise Richards, yup, she's the exact replica of the woman except that she talks funny with her cowboy accent in the western part of America. I think she came from Texas too. Okay, we're traveling at random and I'm coming with her in an unplanned trip and this isn't me, at all. But, missing Jessie is a bummer and I want to have someone to cuddle with or have sex with and Denise can be a an option, not so perfect but still a very good alternative except from if I see someone delicious in Sylt.

It was my second time to visit this beach and I liked it here. I have been to many countries including Africa, India, Philippines and Afghanistan. I also help these countries and donate on certain foundations to fill the nice side of me and feed it.

Denise is not only into fashion but she also heads the women's liberations against violence and physical abuse. Thought I'm not scared of her finding out the dark side of me, I still like to gamble yet aware of her actions, plans, moves. It must be fantastic for her to get to know the filthy part of me so I would know if she truly loves me and accept the real me. That would be so exciting!

Lyn booked a plane for us to Sylt at Flughafen Airport. The place isn't that wonderful to me and its sort of old and like wasting away as time passes by. What I liked here was the people, they were nice and accommodating. And this is a good place for Laura to strike back with another smooth criminal act with her new victim.

Silva didn't know that the girl Laura would be taking is her. Laura knew where Silva came from and she also knew that she is a detective who is currently so in to her and about her past kills. That Silva is the perfect girl to have as a lover. And to think I could mutilate her is so sexy but not so soon, or maybe not anymore, since I'm getting tired of the game, the murder and the arm tissues. Maybe I should move up a notch or level, like cutting off breasts or clits. Aha that's the most erotic and most exciting, why didn't I think of that?, Lala/Laura said to herself and now very pumped to stay in Sylt even for the whole year if Silva will be there the whole time.

My fascination with Silva came in like I was struck by lightning and some kind or electric current ran to my heart and sparked something to give me life. Like I felt alive seeing her for the first time at the waiting area when she was protecting Jessie, which she didn't really do a good job of it. I know it wasn't romantic when I was there standing, waiting to kidnap Jessie wearing nothing but a boring doctors coat and mask, gloves and filthy shoes.

I was hoping to look like Romeo saving her princess on some killer like myself, hehe or something, to really feel like it was very special. But it wasn't and now we will be seeing again in this boring island though cheap with everything, I still find it fate that I met erh...ah, what's her name again. Damn!, I didn't even ask the nurse what's my princess' name. Anyway, I'll soon find out, would we!, Lala/Laura thought laughing. Denise also smiled and waved at the driver to get their bags and found a nice hotel by the beach. It isn't much but I did know that Denise wanted to come here with me to spend time without her husband, business associates or clients knowing about our "date or vacation" She said she'll head back home for her meeting and she can only stay for two days with me. It's fine, I can take care of myself and besides I have that detective woman warming my bed in no time. Aha, speaking of her...

Silva!, here, I booked us a hotel near the beach!, Lyn shouted while checking on her bag and baggage. Okay, thanks, Lyn!, I think I left my cell at the wash room. I hope it's still there. I need to call Hart for some information about Jessie's case, Silva said while walking back to the receiving area of the airport to the washroom/bathroom. Oh, where did I leave that thing!, Silva still searching on each and every cubicle. When she stood up she saw a tall blonde girl smiling at her and holding her cell phone.

Silva got surprised but smiled at the same time. You're a life saver, thank you!

You're welcome!, Ah while you were looking for this, I happen to add my phone number and you can call me Lala! See you soon!, Lala/Laura added waving goodbye to Silva while she walked away.

Yes, right!, Lala!. See you and thank you!, Silva cried but felt strange and there's something not normal with that girl and she wanted to find out more about her. I like her accent, more like German and Russian at the same time. Hmm!