Pursuing Silva 3

Silva? Hey Silva? ...., Lala said almost laughing since I was just staring at her without saying a word. Ah, sorry, I'm just overwhelmed with you. You are a sweet, pretty and rich girl. What are you doing here, of all places in the world?, I cried wondering, when Lala started losing her grip of my hand.

And why are you here? Isn't it fun to wander around a sleepy, barren and worn out town like this? Adventures, horrors, deaths can happen when you least expect it?, Lala added on a serious note, then, laughed hard. You can't take a joke, can you? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Haha...you got me there? You're right! I know it might seem weird but do you happen to see someone, suspicious, roaming around the bar that night? So that, I'll know what to do with our investigation? I know it's awkward but I don't have any one to ask about it. People here are minding their own business and doesn't care about the girl nor the fact that she is dead, at all, Silva added desperate to have a lead on Ramona's death. I understand how you feel. Yup, they are indeed that kind of people.

I think that only one who is heartwarming is Joe from my hotel!, Lala replied giggling. I know, and he is the most gently guy I have ever met. But he was also the one who told me about your fun and sex games every night. Not to mention, the numerous girls or women who came into your room. He even counted them all. He is so proud of you and told me that he is willing to own you like a son, he never had!, I added laughing with Lala when she heard about the rumors Joe told me.

Haha!, he's a nice guy, I like Joe a lot. That's why every time I come here I always give him a big tip plus I gave him a sports watch last time I visited, Lala said happily. And what about the girls? Haha, that bastard is a loud mouth alright and kiss and tell perve! Nah!, but he's the cutest and sweetest, though!

Yeah, haha! So , all of it true? I mean, the girls and the sex?, I added very curious of Lala now that she is starting to open up to me.

Haha!, you'll soon find out. Want to join me in my room, instead, and find out for yourself!, Lala invited me to her place. This is my chance to investigate. Since she comes here often, then she knows or might have some clue to who is behind Ramon's death, I presumed Lala knows the person behind the murder of the girl bartender.

Don't you think it's a bit forward if I come and have sex with you on our first date? I'm like an easy to get girl which might turn you off. But the fact that I like you and it's obvious that you like me too, is just 'bout right for us to be together tonight! Right?, I cried without letting Lala respond and kissed her mouth, while she brought me to her car, a grey Porsche. She stopped and smiled like she saw or maybe felt something inside that she continued to kiss me inside the front seat. I haven't even buckled the seat belt that Lala landed her hand to touch my leg and moved inside my panty. Ahhh!!!!, I moaned, but wanted to stop Lala since everything is so fast, she is moving so fast with this, the thing she is doing with me. St....o...p! La......la!! Ahhh...ahhhhh!!

You want me, Silva. Please say that you want me!, Lala said forcing Silva to say the words. But Silva held Lala's hand inside hers and touched the girl's face. Lala seemed lost, her eyes is dark, sad, restless. Lala, this isn't the only way, to love someone. I like you and I want to get to know you. Sex is fleeting, but my memory of you with the sweet, elegant dinner you gave me, the conversation we had that was so much fun. You, I want you, as you. I may not know everything about you.

But I want to. I want to love you and learn to love you each and every day you will be with me or make me feel you do!, I told Lala who stopped what she's doing and turned to look at the left view mirror and wiped her tears. She didn't know that she was crying when I told her the things I said and I was sincere about it. I like her and I'm willing to get to know her and love her in time. When Lala turned to face me taking her hands off the wheel in the driver's seat, I touched her cheek and long blonde hair. Her eyes closed and felt how I touched her skin and held it on hers to kiss my hand. Thank you Silva!, Lala said and she hugged me tight.

Thank you for the wonderful night, Lala!, I cried when my date drove me back to my hotel across hers. Thank you! I want to see you again, Silva. Is that okay? I want take you somewhere nice in the island, Lala replied.

Okay! See you then!, I said smiling and kissing her on the mouth when she moved to the right side of the seat and bent over to catch my lips peeking by her car window. She smiled and drove away.