11. Regret or not

Soon a phone call broke his trance and when Meerab realized what they were doing a second ago, she pushed him hard and started to breathe heavily. She ran towards the bathroom to avoid further embarrassment and locked the door to hide herself from Murtasim. It's not like he forced her to kiss him or kissed her forcefully. They shared intimate moment which was initiated by him but she did not stop him and didn't even push him as she was in the daze.

She felt bad for him and wanted to soothe his pain, when he asked her to stay with her, she felt her eyes locking with his. She didn't even know why she didn't like the thought of separating from him. His tears made her weak and she let him kiss her to soothe his pain, she knew she couldn't blame him so she gave in. If it was forced then she would have said it but now she is unable to understand what she feels for him. Does she regret kissing him or not?

She placed her hand on her heart to calm herself down and walked towards the wash basin to wash her face. She closed her eyes tight when water droplets hit her face like reality hitting her badly. She was not supposed to fall well. She can not start liking Murtasim because they are mismatched and both are poles apart. Moreover, she is not ready for anything yet, how can she kiss him?

"How can I?", Meerab asked herself and placed both of her hands on the wall to support herself and kept on thinking about how she lost control over herself. She never kissed a man then why him? What he must be thinking of her? And what the hell she did do? After thinking a lot she concluded that all this happened because of Murtasim. He was the one who started crying and his tears made her feel weak. She felt bad and wanted to do something for him and his tears. How can she let his tears control her? How can she fall weak?

"Meerab... Meerab", she heard Murtasim's voice and set her hair ready to face him. She took long breaths before moving out as she needed to show herself normally in front of him. She can't let him know his presence affects her and his tears become her weakness. But didn't all this happen because of his tears? Others she is very strong and keeps her feelings inside her heart.

As she came out Murtasim held her hand and dragged her towards the bed. She couldn't even get time to jerk herself from his hold as he pulled her hurriedly. Meerab looked away and took her hand back when he left her and sat beside her

"Sorry. I should not have done that I...", Murtasim tried to form his words but couldn't, and here when Meerab noticed him looking down in a pool of regret, she assumed her thoughts true and stepped away from him

"Natak kar rhe the na rone ka taki kareeb aau? Murtasim I did not expect this from you", she said and left the room not giving him any chance to speak. She didn't know if whatever she said was right or wrong but she wanted him to realize that he should have asked permission and should have not used his tears at least. Because if there was a case then she guessed she would have agreed as she was too lost in his eyes.

She locked the door of her room and sat fell on the floor not knowing how to react. Shouldn't she be happy to share her first kiss? Why she is upset? Why she is acting like she did a sin? Murtasim is her husband and he has the right why did she react like that?

She thought Murtasim would come behind her but he didn't which made her sigh in relief as she was not ready to face Murtasim. She was too close to him and now she is not ready to accept that her heart accepted Murtasim. She closed her eyes and tried to forget thier deed but couldn't. She walked towards the bed but couldn't sleep and after an hour she came out and noticed Murtasim standing in the garden looking at the sky. She ran towards the room avoiding him before he could turn. She thought Murtasim didn't see her but he saw her already but didn't turn, he noticed her shadow and he knew who was behind him but he thought to give her time. Already he is very hurt hearing her words. He cried in front of her and she accused him of using his tears when she was the only girl with whom he was opening his heart.