CHAPTER 2

Transparently with her mouth open,Ruhani was drooling over that voluptuous woman right in front of her when she felt a hand hitting back of her head.

"What the fu-" she bickered while moving her neck to the right to have a proper look at the girl sitting next to her.She opened her mouth to speak again when she was cut by that blonde hair girl.

"Close your mouth and stop drooling.You are looking like a pervert" The blondie said.

"What?me?Pervert?and who the hell even are you?" she argued but closed her mouth anyways.

"Arpita this side.And yup you do look like a pervert,atleast you are looking like one now. Those dark circles under your eyes even adds to the character,THARKI" blondie utter.

She wasn't about to argue on her dark circles. Those were gifted to her by all those animes and web series she binge watched during the break before college. She added regardless "Well, my dark circles are competing with my future..to see who's more darker"

"And here I thought my Dad's money was the only thing which was darkest" Arpita sighed

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAID?!

Just like that both the girls were bonding over their broken humour and broken life when they felt a pair of almond eyes staring at them. Whole class was silent and it made Ruhani realise what she was doing for the past 5 mins.

Ofcourse she wanted those eyes on her more than anything but not like this. Even though those big tormenting eyes were intimidating her,it gave her 'butterflies' somehow. WEIRD . She was about to say something when the woman took her eyes away from them and nothing has ever made her more sadder than that. AGAIN WEIRD

That alluring woman in front of her started speaking. "Goodmorning everyone. I'm Alina oberoi and I'm going to be your Epws professor for this semester and hopefully the next as well. Only thing I ask for is your attention" she said while giving a stink eye to Ruhani. "And submission of assignments on time."

She announced those words and went back to opening her Macbook while teaching a new chapter projecting on smartboard.

She was teaching with her back to the class while Ruhani's eyes were mapping her clean smooth skin flaunting through her not so deep blouse. WAIT. STOP DOING THAT

Even her transparent Georgette gave glimpses of her symmetrical abs. DON'T DO IT-

And her breasts were.. JUST STOP YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

Ruhani and the other girl didn't speak until their professor left the class. She felt someone budging her elbow. It was the blondie again.

"You haven't told me your name yet,Pervert" Blondie asked while raising her eyebrows

"It's Ruhani but call me Ruhi"

"Ok,I will....THARKI"

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Their campus timings were 9am to 5pm. They weren't attending university. They were getting prepared for a corporate job straight away.

The two girls left for 'Chai garam'.A  cafe accomodated in their campus and they ordered 2 masala maggis. After her English lecture with MISS HOTTIE ended,Ruhani felt her whole day just passing like that..Boring and tedious.

As soon as the college ended,both the girls were waiting for an auto at around 5.30 outside their college gate. It was then,when Ruhani noticed a tango red metallic Audi rs e tron gt. Not just hers but it caught eyes of everyone passing on the road making them awestruck. Ruhani was studying at Amity. Watching mercedes,bmw on daily basis wasn't something surprising but this...this was some real taste in cars.

Ruhani LOVED cars. It was her dream to own supercars in near future.Not able to contain her excitement she walked up to the aluminium car, So she could talk to it's owner,to tell them how awesome their car was. She knocked on those expensive black tainted glasses with care. Those glasses alone costed more than her annual college fees. Maybe more. As soon as the glasses rolled down..she felt air leaving her lungs.

She was met with those big almond eyes. AGAIN