CHAPTER 6

Ruhani was daydreaming thinking about MISS OBEROI. Well,she always thought about Miss Oberoi. Even though they only had minimalistic conversations,the older woman had quite an impact on her.

But today she wasn't thinking about the way MISS OBEROI usually walked,the way she smelled..the way her words always felt like a melody even though most of the time she was cussing at her,which eventually she did a lot these past days...

She was wondering why MISS OBEROI chose to be a teacher. One can easily tell that she was rich and not just rich..but RICH RICH. On her first day when she walked in,how she was casually carrying a Versace Medusa analog watch worth 1 LAKH 40 THOUSAND. How a 22 Carat gold chain was accompanying her neck. How Christian Dior Vanilla Diorama was covering her body. A set of Cristina quad Diamond rings were resting poisedly on her fingers. Owning an I phone 15 PRO is ok,but then daily resting her macbook PRO on table which also had I pad PRO next to it and normally putting her Airpods PRO whenever she felt tired....Everything in her life was PRO.

Ruhani had no issues with her being rich or she wasn't being insecure or jealous for that reason..She was just intrigued. She was pretty sure that her car which was an Audi Rs Etron Gt,it's maintenance must cost double than her monthly salary..then why did she chose this profession? Being an Interior designer or fashion designer would have suited her more. Or maybe a model or an actress. OR MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE BEEN A HOT BILLIONAIRE CEO. She could have been anything but a teacher..

Don't take Ruhani wrong,She wasn't against the profession of a teacher..honestly,she believed it was a great job to get paid. Let out all your frustration on the children. Give them a pile of assignments that are impossible to do for a human being..Scold them when they are unfinished..Choose your favourite child and be baised,give them out of syllabus questions and then mark them wrong. At the end, enjoy seeing all of them suffer and become a SADIST. Honestly it's a great job but it still seemed odd for MISS OBEROI.

Maybe her family background was rich and she chose this job on her own,but again why will someone choose a profession which won't fullfill their basic needs. By now anyone can tell that her BASIC NEEDS were Van heusen and Supreme and their single piece of clothing costed more than her income.

It wasn't Ruhani's place but at this point Miss Oberoi felt like her business. Even though they haven't progressed even a bit,The older woman didn't even looked at her rather than the only time she made a disgusted face at her. It was all about the efforts and Ruhani didn't had the time to make them. She decided these past days that she clearly knew that things won't ever work out between them,then why not have some fun for sake of some memories. That woman will never meet her again after next two semesters..then for those two semesters..she was going to go all out. Just for the memories she'll tell her future children. It was last couple of years of her teenage and she didn't wanted to waste them for the fear of 'WHAT IF'. Well there was nothing to loose anyways.

It was the weekend and she was playing DBZ kakarot on her Pc.She just kept phone off her ears 5 mins ago when her dad had called her earlier to tell her how she and her family were supposed to attend an important business party her dad was invited to,NEXT WEEK. Her dad was always like that..Cautious till the things were related to him. Otherwise Ruhani had never seen a more selfish man than him. Well that wasn't completely true but he did changed after the death of her grandmother.

Ruhani,she wasn't rich. She was what one could call an upper middle class. She owned a galaxy z flip 4,she carried a galaxy watch 6,she always had skull candy busting music into her ears. There was always a sleek gold chain on her neck and a single gold ring resting on her ring finger. Her dad rented a 4 bhk duplex in Noida's posh locality and they also owned a farm house on outskirts of Noida. She had 12 German shepherds and 2 labradors, taken care by worker bhaiyas on her farm house. She had 3 golden imported pomerians at home too.

Her papa owned a Mahindra marazzo and Toyota Fortuner.

She didn't wanted to be called rich. The concept of being rich never sat right with her. She earlier used to live in east delhi,where she was brought up for most of her life. Her family saw all ups and downs in their previous home. Even though they didn't had much money back then..they were happy..they valued their family, her dad valued their family.Her dad always tried to give them the best life. He took his family out every weekend back then for movies and dinners even when he couldn't afford them. She was raised by compassionate parents who filled her with nothing but good values. Money wasn't important or that's what she thought..untill the covid hit them. Their world was turned upside down in the past three years.

It was recently, like 6 months ago..when her dad established his new business with his new partner and it was growing like crazy. All the properties and cars were bought in these past six months only. Even though with this new life,what others referred as New money..She was still the same. Same clumsy girl who always enjoyed the street food and still ate at the same vendors shop. The same girl who never thought twice before spending when she had 100 rs in her pocket back then and now when she ever had 2000 rs. Even though her dad asked her to travel with their chauffeur to college,she declined. Her relationship with her dad was never good back then too but still it was better. She herself have larger than life dreams but she wants to achieve all of them on their own,without anyone,without her dad.

It was recently also when his dad started attending all the rich ass buisness parties and took her family as well.It was all new for them. It's not like Ruhani didn't valued the money that they were getting blessed with recently, She more than anyone knew the holes and bruises it can cause..But she also knew..even though if her dad ever made millions in upcoming years..

She was still going to be the same.