CHAPTER 21

"Ruhani,I ain't in any mood to joke around..chal abb bata,what are we supposed to do" Alina asked after changing her posture in her seat.

"I ain't joking Miss Oberoi,We'll travel from the metro...Ofcourse only if you want to. We can go back,if that's what you want"

"How's any of it going to help me with -"

"You'll know Alina"

"I have never travelled from Metro before"

"There's first for everything, Ma'am"

Alina seemed to be lost in some thoughts. She sighed. "Let's go"

"WHAT?????YOU ARE AGREEING?"

"Don't make me regret this already! ...You know what--"

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry..let's Go"

Both of them exited the car. Alina was unconsciously fiddling with her fingers.

"Is that something you do,when you are nervous?"

"What?? N..No"

"Caught"

"I'll literally kick you,Ruhani"

"Voilence is never an option Mi-"

Ruhani Ahuja was found lying on the ground. Police says she was surely on brink of her death & it was tough for peramedics to save her.

Alina was pacing up. Ruhani quickly gained her foot and followed behind her.

"Do you know the area,Miss Oberoi?"

Alina didn't responded & kept on pacing. Ruhani stopped following her. Alina seemed to notice and stopped a few steps away as well.

"That's the exit,Miss Oberoi" Ruhani shouted

"I know,I was just..uhm..looking for Duty free"

"This ain't airport Alina" Ruhani bursted into a laughter

Alina came back and moved towards the escalators,leaving Ruhani behind. Ruhani followed her through stairs.

As soon as they entered the metro station,Ruhani could see Alina's expressions,as if the woman almost couldn't believe. The crowd was too much for her. Watching people running,shoving each other aside,everyone's shoulders colliding. Office men,women,housewives,children,students, All kind of crowd running around only to get over with their day. Alina just stood their observing them all.

"Alina,We can go back if you want..you don't have to push yourself"

"No,it's fine..I'll go"

"Ohkay then"

Ruhani hurriedly went to the counter and bought two tickets for Sector 18. Alina stood patiently next to her.

"Let's go,Don't worry..It's just the next station"

Ruhani showed Alina the way through the security check. She looked around to see the platform they have to board on. Ruhani made sure to make her professor feel comfortable. She chose the station closest to them and the timing being afternoon would help them to face the least amount of crowd which was still a lot for the other women.

"There,There's our platform" Ruhani pointed towards their station

Again,The escalator was adjacent to the stairs.

"Let's take the stairs"

"WHY? My heels have quite a length..there's an escalator right?"

"Yeah..but you know..stairs will keep us active & uhm..fit"