Chapter 8- jealousy

When I finally got up on my feet, I took a couple steps back and my vision blurred with white. I gasped. White,sparkling manes everywhere, and magic radiating from each horn.

Choppy's POV
After the frightening Earth quake I went to tell all the animals how Amalthea was changed, but when we came back all the animals gasped, but not at Amalthea being human, but kind of the opposite.
Amalthea had gathered, the whole world's unicorns, from every forest. I stood in shock,"so many Unicorns......",but of course I knew which one Amalthea, the only beauty in my eyes.
"Looks like The prince and the Amalthea are working together to save the world again. NOT CHANGING OUR BELOVED PROTECTOR.", The deer interrupted my thoughts.

"He must of changed her back.", they don't believe me !!!
All the animals started glaring at me.
"You sure your not letting jealousy overtake you?"the bunny snorted.
"What? No! Listen he-", I was interrupted.

"I'm out." the squirrel chirped. Murmurs of agreement followed, and they trotted away.
I stood there in disbelief. They think Laniard is GOOD?! Ugh I have to tell Amalthea.

Amalthea's POV
After my vision cleared, some unicorn called out " I believe we were called" "My fellow Unicorns, we are gathered here today to defeat an enemy that was not destroyed before. An enemy that has haunted us for long enough. An enemy that must be defeated if we are to live in peace. THAT ENEMY IS THE RED BULL." the clatter of hooves and neighs rang out. "we must preform the ancient spell that will completely vanish his being. I believe we have everyone. we must preform it before he comes. "
Hooves raised in the air and Strong neighs echoed through the forests.

€IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!€
Hey guys, I know this is a really short chapter and I'm sorry.. I think I might stop writing this book altogether and start fresh with a similar book that I'm sure you all will like, and I will update a whole lot more.
I want you guys to decide so let me know. should I continue or stop and write a new book. reply ($) if continue or reply (?) to stop. vote in the comments.