Chapter 3-he's back?

"Ok Lir. you and I both know you wouldn't come here to just visit me. so tell me. what's really going on?", I looked back at him as I was leading him into the forest trees that I usually stay at. after all the forest is my only home.

" Still smart like before I see.", he smirked. I looked at him annoyed. "The red bull might have returned.", he said. " what makes you-", I was interrupted. " There have been signs of unicorns missing in the forests near king haggards castle.", he continued. " I see you don't call him father anymore.", I frowned still not getting over the fact that he had gotten ruder over the years. "what do you suppose we do about Prince Lir?"

"That's what I came here for, my shining moon."

"You act like I know everything."

" Well you certainly know more then me. Your as old as the moon itself."

" I wonder why you liked me. Since I am so old."

" My lady. I am sorry to have upset you.What we can do is gather some unicorns who aren't guarding forests and get them to help."

"It's impossible. there are rarely any unicorns like that."

" We'll have to try. Now tell me. how is your life so far?"

A/N

I wish I was a good writer but with plenty more practice I think I can do better. thank you for anyone who is reading this u have helped me a lot. I will update soon