INTRODUCTION

This story happened in an Omegaverse world, which consists of terms that do not exist in our regular universe. That's why this introduction will explain those terms so it will be easy to follow the story.

There's 2 kinds of gendering in this universe, Main Gender : Male and Female, and Secondary Gender : Alpha, Beta, Omega. Each human in this universe was born with both main and secondary gender. Now, let's get familiar with the secondary genders.

Alpha

The strong, talented and attractive Alpha, since birth destined to be a leader or do great things for human kind. The top of the food chain and make up only around 10% of the total human population. The society is controlled by Alphas. All important positions in political, law enforcement, and leaders of conglomerates are all Alphas.

An Alpha can never impregnate another Alpha, no matter their main gender. Alpha male or females can impregnate a female Beta, but their offspring will be born with 75% chance of being a Beta, Alphas can always impregnate Omegas, no matter what their main genders are, and their offspring will have 90% chance of being an Alpha. That's why Every Alpha always chooses to pair with Omega rather than Beta for the sake of their continuous Alpha bloodline, except when they don't have another choice. Female Alpha born with no womb and a penis like organ that make them can impregnate both male and female Omegas and also female Beta

Among 0.01% of Alpha there's Enigma, the Alpha of the Alphas. Enigmas are stronger, smarter, more talented and overall better in anything than anyone. Enigma even can impregnate fellow Alpha, no matter what their main gender are and 100% of their offspring will be born as Alphas, so their choice to continue their bloodline is not only limited to Omega. But even an Enigma does not always produce another Enigma, that's why Enigma are so rare.

Omega

The fragile, demure and soft Omega, their destiny is only one : to give birth to a strong baby Alpha to continue the Alpha's bloodline. They only make up about 5% total human population. Not enough Omega for all Alpha in the world, that's why those who exist will always get fought over by Alphas. They weren't born strong, or talented but their beauty and charm will be enough to make any Alpha ready to take a grenade or bullets for them.

Omegas only can get pregnant by Alphas, no Beta can impregnate an Omega, no matter how hard they try. Male Omega produce natural lubricant that will get released when they are aroused or in heat, so they won't need any artificial lubricant. Both male and female Omegas have wombs, but the anatomy is quite different. Male Omegas usually have a no show pregnancy which means they don't have a baby bump during their pregnancy. Close to their time to give birth, male Omega will develop a vagina like organ near their anus that will be used as a way out for the baby. That organ will shrink and disappear after the baby is born.

Beta

Beta are just common people, they can work as hard as they can but they'll never be able to surpass any Alpha. Only male Beta mate with female Beta can reproduce and create babies. A pair of 2 male Betas or a pair of 2 female Betas can never create any offspring. And of course the children of 2 Betas parents will 100% be Beta too. More than 85% of the human population are Betas. So many of them, that they need to make their own subcategory among themselves:

Delta are their first subcategory. They are more talented and stronger than any common Beta that some of them manage to hold a second highest important position just below Alphas. They even can impregnate an Omega, but the baby will be born as just a common Beta.

Gamma is the opposite of Delta, they are Beta with soft and demure characters like Omega. Some male Gamma even manage to get pregnant by an Alpha but, again, their baby will be born as just a common Beta.

Unlike Enigma, who is created naturally, both Delta and Gamma are the result of Betas's attempt to mimic Alphas and Omegas. They are created by drugs and surgeries. And for years they've been damned as a mere disgrace in society. Although as time goes on and modern thought comes along, they gained more sympathy and some degree of equal rights, but some parts of society, especially the higher Alpha's society still see them as an utter abomination.

After we get familiar with the secondary genders categorization, now let's get familiar with other terms that exist in this universe:

Pheromone

Every person in this universe has pheromones depending on their secondary gender. Their pheromone is usually what gives off their secondary gender to other people. People can lie about their secondary gender but their pheromone can never lie with them.

Alphas have a strong musky scent pheromone that sometimes when released in a huge amount can intimidate Betas and scare them. For Omegas these pheromones can have different effects, instead of scaring them, Alpha's strong pheromone can arouse them. In the case of Enigma, they have the same kind of scent as Alphas and have the same effect on Omegas. but the effect of their pheromone can make Alphas feel intimidated or scared, and for Betas they can feel an unreasonable fear when Enigma releases their pheromone in huge amounts.

Betas basically has no distinguishable pheromone. If anything their pheromone can be described as calming. Their pheromone has no effect on anybody.

Omegas have a sweet and addictive pheromone that can attract both Alpha and Beta. Unlike Alphas who have full control over their pheromone, Omegas usually have no control over their pheromone. They can suddenly release a huge amount of their pheromone when they are in a certain strong emotion.

Delta and Gamma, are basically imposter who can mimic Alphas and Omegas pheromones but can't be as strong as the original one.

Rut

Rut is a condition when an Alpha on his highest sexual arousal. It usually happens once a month for teenagers to young adult Alpha and happens less and less later in their life. When they are in rut they will release a strong pheromone that can turn an Omega into their heat. For Betas, this pheromone won't turn them on and only scare them off. An Alpha also can have a sudden rut when they smell a strong Omega Pheromone. During their rut it's really hard for them to control their desire and in most cases they can become very aggressive.

Heat

Heat is the Omega version of rut when their sexual arousal is at its peak. It also usually happens once a month for teenagers to young adult Omega and happens less and less as they get older. An Omega in heat will release their addictive pheromone without their control and that pheromone can turn any Alpha and Beta to high sexual arousal. Same with Alpha in rut, an Omega in heat also can't control their own desire and will do anything to satisfy their sexual arousal. When an Omega in heat and mate with an Alpha they have higher chance to get pregnant

Knotting

It's basically an Alpha marking their territory and saying an Omega or for an Enigma, an Alpha is their mate. After a pair gets knotted with each other, they will feel an extreme discomfort if they ever tried to have sex with anyone other than their knotted pair. Alphas do the knotting by expanding their knot-like muscle at the head of their penis when they are deep inside their mate's hole and release their semen there. It is then added with a deep bite on the back of their mate's neck to permanently leave their scent in their pair's body so everyone will know they are already taken and no one will dare to try to seduce them.

Special Alpha and Omega

Some 1 to 2% of Alpha and Omega are born with special abilities. For Enigma, it's 100% of them. The level of their power can differ depending on the person. The rarest ability that only 1 over 1 million specials can have is where an Enigma or Alpha can copy, take away, nullify, basically control other people's ability, no Omega ever discovered having this ability.

I hope this explanation is enough to put a light into this universe, and what I don't explain here will get explained later in the story. Without further ado, let's get into the story