CHAPTER 16

VEL

"I think we need to do this everyday."

"What?"

"At least 3 times a day."

It was after we had dinner, we came back to the room and had more sex. We did it five times before I asked for a break.

He did give a break. He pulled out his huge thing from inside me, and we were hugging naked, when he uttered those words above.

I know he is 100% serious. When he said he wants to have sex at least 3 times a day he really means he wants to have sex 3 times a day. I have to be the one who becomes the sound of reason for him.

"How can we do it 3 times a day? After this you have to come back to work, right?"

"We can do one in the morning, one between lunch break, and one before bed."

I scoff at his answer "You think sex is the same as meals?"

"No, I need sex with you more than I need a meal."

I laugh, "Even the mighty Enigma needs to eat to survive."

He groans "That sucks right? If I can, I want to just spend my days here having sex with you without thinking of going out to eat."

I laugh again "Please spare my life, Khun Pooh, I still want to live."

"What should I do? I have a record to break, I need to impregnate you in one year or less."

"If you keep sex me like this, I will probably get pregnant by the time of our family dinner this sunday. My hole hasn't been dry or empty since we arrived here."

"If that's what you want, I can make that happen."

He is so ready to have another round and start kissing me all over.

"No... stop... we are still on a break."

He laughs, but stops for real like I wish.

"I think we should move in together." He suddenly said.

"I know you will say that sooner."

He giggles "You know me too well."

"My parents actually talk about it because I spent my week staying at your home. They didn't say I should move in with you, though. They still think we should only move in together after we officially get married. But they think it will be better for me to have my own space outside the mansion, so I can meet you and spend time with you more freely."

Tin looked at me with a happy giddy face "You mean your parents will give you your own home?"

"We are still talking about it."

"Buy a house next to mine!"

"I also kinda know you will say that."

"That would be perfect, right? If we live next to each other, you don't technically live with me but we can meet easily anytime."

I honestly also want to live near Tin. I can't lie that I still have a little bit of jealousy over Ten who is his only friend, and former sex partner and lives so close to him. I too want to live just a few steps away from Tin

"I will tell my parents about it. They probably also think about buying a home close to yours."

"Your parents seem like good parents."

"Of course they are, they are my parents."

"My logic still failed to understand how they can give so much love and attention to someone who is their blood related."