CHAPTER 6

TIN

I don't really understand what's happening, Vel suddenly scrunching on his seat, looking like in pain and pointing at some random person who just entered the restaurant.

That male Delta did somehow look suspicious. His suit looks nice but his face looks shabby and dirty. I stand from my seat and slowly walk to the Delta. Just when I got closer to him, he suddenly pulled out a detonator from under his jacket.

"GO DIE, YOU ALL FUCKING OLD VALUERS!!!"

He screams those words attracting everyone's attention. He then opens up his jacket and reveals a vest bomb under it. Everyone immediately screams and runs away from the Delta.

He clearly looks desperate enough to just die here with everyone in this restaurant. I can't allow that, I personally am not planning to die here today.

"Hey, Sir!" I call him to attract his attention.

He turned to me, detonator in his hand, ready to activate the bomb anytime. Our eyes met and that's all I needed.

"Stop" I said my command.

His body became stiff. His eyes were blank and locked to my eyes. He didn't move even a single muscle on his body. He couldn't, his body and mind is not under his control anymore, it's mine now.

"Give the detonator to me" I said my next command.

He moves stiffly almost like a robot, and gives the detonator to me.

I grab his hand and say my last command "Find an empty seat, sit there quietly and don't move until the bomb squad manage to disarm the bomb"

Still with a stiff expression he turned away and walked to the nearest empty seat. We already break our eye contact so he can regain his senses, but he can't fight my command because I give him direct command through touch.

"Did someone call the police already?!" I ask everyone around me.

"Already did" Vel is the one who answered "They are on their way here"

The Delta bomber already sat stiffly on a seat. His eyes showed he tried to move his body but couldn't. He can't even talk or scream. All he can do is just move his eyes in panic.

I walk back to Vel who is now standing not far behind me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok, it's just sometimes when a person with strong emotion is in a close perimeter to me, their thoughts come to me strongly. It makes me dizzy but it's fine now."

"Really? You look pale"

"I just need to sit down for a moment and I will be completely fine"

"Then sit down now"

I sat him down on the nearest seat. The restaurant staff evacuated the guests while we waited for the police to arrive.

"What did you do to him?" Vel asked me while pointing at the Delta.

"Oh, I told him to sit and wait for the bomb squad to disarm the bomb"

"Is that your ability?"

"Yeah, but I can only do it through eye contact and through touch. Eye contact will make them be in a trance-like stage where they aren't aware of their own action, I can only control them while we are still in eye contact, while touch will make them do what I told them to do without them being able to fight it. They are aware of their surroundings but they are losing control of their body. Like what I did to him now"

"This is the first time I saw you use your ability" he said, sounding a bit amused. But then he looked at me with a playful suspicious look and asked "You never use it on me right? While we had sex"