CHAPTER 9

VEL

Toys he said? I'm an adult so of course I know what he means by toys. There was a time when I got curious and looked for info about it. I know some of their shapes and what they can do but in terms of using it, I'm totally a virgin.

I don't know how and why, but I ended up giving him my consent to use toys on me. He really is a manipulative psychopath isn't he? He uses my jealousy to make me do what he wants me to do. Yet, here I'm completely aware of that but still voluntarily agree to do what he wants.

Yes, maybe I want him to experience something he never did with Ten with me, because I'm jealous. But maybe I'm also curious about how it feels to have sex with those toys. Whatever the reason, I already agree to do it and it will be cowardy to back off now.

He took me to his room and he pulled out a gray box from his wardrobe. He then pours the content of the box on the bed and all kinds of dildos, buttplug and things I don't know what they called, falling from it.

"I won't put my dick into your hole at all tonight, as replacement, I want to use some of these on you"

I look at those toys with mixed feelings. I'm excited but also scared. I agree with this but I never had any dead things inside me and now, my psychopath future husband wants to try to put those things inside me.

"Are those things really safe?"

"It is super safe, I tried it with some of my one night stand and they like it"

I look at him doubtfully "Really?"

"Babe, come on, if you don't like it, I'll immediately stop and replace it with my real thing" he said with his most seductive tone.

I took a deep breath then said "Promise you will stop if I don't like it?"

"Promise" he said without hesitation.

"Ok, let's try it"

He grinned so widely when I said that. He then grabs a handcuff with a fluffy pink thing around the cuff.

"What? Why the handcuff?" I ask in a worried tone.

"Do you trust me?"

"I do"

"Then lie down and lift your hands up"

I did what he told me and just as I expected he cuffed my hands on the head of the bed with the fluffy handcuff. I didn't resist because like I said I trust him fully.

He then kiss my forehead softly before whispering into my ears "I'm sorry, but tonight I will make you cum like a fountain till you can't cum anymore"

Ok, maybe I shouldn't trust him fully.

TIN

Vel, with his body fully exposed on my bed, his hands securely cuffed and he also gave me full consent to toying with him. It feels like my wet dream came true. This definitely will feel better than killing 5 people in one night.

He looks tense so maybe I should start with something small first. Small but sure will give him clear vision about the pleasure he'll feel from these toys. I chose a small vibrator with a remote control for vibration setting.

To make him less tense I kissed his tights and gave the hole a little lick.

"Please relax" I said before pushing the vibrator inside.

He gasped a little but didn't say anything, until I turned on the vibration.

"Ah... ah... ah... what is that?"

"It's called a vibrator, I have a lot of these here with many kinds and shapes, this is the small one. Right now it's in the lowest vibration, I can turn it up..."