6. | Cigarettes.

- N O V A L I A -

Everyone was present for dinner besides Sirius.

As Rocco and I hurriedly shoved huge scoops of ice cream into our mouths we see Elijah bolting to the front door with Enzo and Roman following behind him.

Instinctively I was shoved behind Rocco.

He gently held my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen, to the front door.

Rocco shoved Julius out of the door way so we could see what was happening too.

But oh boy was it not Sirius being held at gunpoint by all of dad's men.

Instead of cowering in fear he stood there with a grin on his face, his eyes being covered by his sunglasses.

I looked over to Rocco to see him holding a amused smile but it quickly vanished.

Elijah shouted at the guards to drop their guns and oh were they shock to find out that the person they held at gunpoint was no other than Sirius.

...

After my dad and Sirius were bickering I decided to go inside because I was starving.

I was quite happy about receiving a bouquet of roses but that doesn't mean I wasn't angry at Sirius for snapping at me in the car ride home.

I lazily dragged my feet to the dining table and flopped into my chair as Roman brought out the food.

Soon everyone began filling the seats and of course Sirius had to sit next to me.

It was as if he had done that to taunt me.

He could see the displeased look on my face but continued to grin in amusement at me.

"What's wrong princess?" He muttered with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned forward so I was now facing my brother Rocco.

If looks could kill, Sirius and I would have been dead ages ago.

"So have you gotten an outfit for your graduation yet?" Julius asked as he twirled his Alfredo with his fork.

I looked up at him before replying.

"I have but someone doesn't want me to wear it because apparently it's too revealing." I said as I eyed Rocco who had a 'yeah I did that' look.

"Just show me the dress later Nova." Julius said and shot me a wink.

And that's why I love him!

He's surely going to convince Rocco.

But on the other hand Enzo agrees with Rocco too.

"She's not showing you shit so shut the fuck up and eat your vegetables Julius." Rocco muttered and rolled his eyes.

"That's enough bickering for today Rocco, if you want your car in that garage then please shut your fucking mouth." Enzo smiled sarcastically as I internally smirked in victory.

Finally someone shuts him up instead of him shutting up everyone else.

- S I R I U S -

Everyone finished their dinner and excused themselves.

I ended up following Rocco upstairs to their balcony where he pulled out his pack of cigarettes.

"You tell Nova about this and you're a dead man Sirius." He said and gave me those glares that could make anyone shudder but unfortunately it doesn't work on me.

"Just shut up and give me one." I huffed and snatched the pack of cigarettes from his hands, lighting it up.

I took a long drag before blowing the puff of smoke out.

"Since when did you become a little shit?" Rocco laughed as he took a drag.

"Ever since I was fucking forced to live abroad." I shrugged which made him chuckle.

"Rocco!-" Nova stumbled through the doors with her eyes set dead straight at the cigarettes in our hands.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to smoke Rocco!" She shouted as snatched the cigarettes from his hands.

I watched in amusement as I continued to smoke mine.

"You too?" She snapped and before she could take it from me I threw it to the floor and crushed it with the heels of my shoe.

"Stress reliever I guess?" I chuckled which made her frown deepen even more.

"But seriously, I thought you stopped-" Nova exclaimed but was cut off by brother dearest.

"I told you Nova. Mind your fucking business." He snapped at her.

"Until it's you laying in a hospital bed fighting for your life because your heart gave out, if that's what you want to happen then so be it Rocco." She snickered and quickly shot me a look before leaving us in silence.

I made sure to shove the pack of cigarettes into my pocket which made Rocco glare at me but I dismissed it.

"Suck it up." I said and walked back inside the house.

I hope you all enjoyed! There's another chapter!

Not edited!!!!