7. | Princess.

- N O V A L I A -

Both Enzo and Roman had rushed earlier this morning to attend a meeting at their workplace.

Julius on the other hand was fast asleep no matter how much times I asked him to wake up so he could drive me to school.

But there was no way I was going to let Rocco take me to school.

Until he recognizes his actions then I'll be his friend again.

I was a 4 year old girl who once stood in a lobby waiting to get the news of her older brother's condition.

I almost lost him due to heart failure and I wasn't going to lose him again.

But he's stubborn, he doesn't listen to anyone.

Who in their right mind smokes when they have a heart condition?

Only my brother.

He means everything to me and I don't know what I would do if I lost him.

So I'll still be upset with him until he knows what he's done wrong.

Until he brings me a supply of candies.

"I don't want to go with you, I'd rather walk." I huffed as I grabbed my school bag and opened the front door.

He rolled his eyes at me before pulling his phone out of his pocket and walking into the living room.

I closed the door and made my way outside the gates.

I of course had to argue with the security to let me out.

I walked onto the sidewalk, the beautiful scent of flowers traveled through the air.

The sun shined through the trees, casting shadows onto the roads.

Many cars drove by but one car had to stop and drive next to me as I walked.

I clutched the straps of my bag tighter and looked over to see none other than Sirius driving next to me.

He rolled the window down before telling me to get in.

"I'll rather walk thanks." I muttered and continued walking.

"Get in the car Nova. You'll be late for school" He huffed.

"And how'd you know I was going to school?" I questioned.

He eyed my school bag which made me huff in realization.

"I have my ways. But seriously get inside Nova. " He shrugged.

"No. Now leave me alone." I exclaimed and continued walking.

The sound of his car disappeared and echoing footsteps could be heard this time.

I turned to look next to me with a 'oh come on' look.

Sirius was seriously walking with me to school.

"Do you always have to be so stubborn?" He huffed as he grabbed me by the waist and moved me over so he could be walking next to the road.

"Yes I do and next time Rocco calls you please decline it." I said.

He laughed and shoved his hands into his pockets.

We reached at the school but no he continued walking with me.

"I'm at school already, you can go now you know? Plus everyone's staring at me now." I muttered.

"I'm walking you to your classroom, now if you can just stop complaining I'd be in heaven."

"Oh shut it." I rolled my eyes.

We reached inside the hallway which had even more students inside staring at the both of us.

I'd always have anxiety around many people but I've always had it under control.

Sirius might have noticed my anxiousness which made him wrap his arm around me.

"My lockers right here." I pointed to my locker which was decorated with paintings of flowers.

"All right I'll leave now." He said.

"And if anyone messes with you just tell me." He bent down to my height as he muttered into my ears.

He turned around to leave but I grabbed his arm making him spin back around.

"Thank you." I said as I breathed the air that I trapped in my chest.

"Oh you're welcome princess." He grinned and offered me a wink.

Hii! Sorry for the delay everyone! Stayed longer than I thought I would haha

Also Texas is sooo beautiful!!!!

Can't wait to visit again!

These chapters are literally so bad so I apologize there will be much more thrillers in the next chapters!