36. | Daughter

- N O V A L I A -

Sirius stuck out his hand, helping me out of the car Julius, himself and I had drove in.

Enzo, Rocco, Roman and Elijah took a different car for safety measures.

My eyes lit up as I stared at the huge entrance of this supposed castle looking place.

We all gathered together before Enzo entered the room first with many eyes strikingly following his movements.

Elijah followed after Enzo with Roman and the rest of my brothers strolling along, where as we still stood outside.

My fist clumped the side of my dress, nervously.

"Baby, look at me." Sirius said as his hands were on either side of my face.

"I'm here with you okay?" He smiled softly.

"Okay." I smiled and breathed out before nodding.

He smiled softly at me before slipping his hands around my waist as we walked towards the entrance.

The gentle smile he held on his face now disappeared as soon as we entered the doors.

Everyones eyes struck onto us, many eyes widened, some suprised.

Enzo made it clear to everyone that I was off limits and here I was with my boyfriend.

Enzo and Rocco stood waiting for us as Roman and Julius shook hands with some.

Enzo gave me a nod that meant 'you got this'.

Sirius's hands traveled to mine, intertwining them.

We walked over to a much emptier spot, away from the crowded areas.

My eyes raked over the beautifully sculptured and designed ballroom, a small smile making its way to my lips.

My eyes connects with Sirius's dark ones, a look of gentleness portraying his eyes.

"What?" I shrugged at him as he kept staring at me.

"You're beautiful, so fucking beautiful." He muttered before the sound of his phone ringing makes him cuss.

He quickly takes his phone out of his pocket and looks around the room.

"I have to take this," He motions to the phone as his eyes darts across the room,"Where's Lorenzo." He muttered to himself before he finally spotted Enzo who strided towards us, strands of his hair falling onto his forehead with every footstep.

"Can you stay with her for a few seconds I just need to answer this." Sirius said as he motioned to his phone.

Enzo nodded and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

Sirius quickly waltzed across the room towards the balcony, many eyes eyed his movements making me smirk.

They could stare for a lifetime but he was mine for in every lifetime.

"Are you cold?" Enzo asked bringing my  gaze from the balcony doors and to him.

"No-" I was cut off by someone calling out Enzo's name.

"Lorenzo." A man that looked to be similar in age as Enzo smiled as his eyes moved from Enzo then towards me.

"Mathew." Enzo nodded his head at him.

"And who might this be?" Mathew grinned at me.

"Novalia Rossi, her names Novalia Rossi now take your eyes off my daughter." Enzo said, his voice more demanding and sharp.

"Relax Lorenzo, I just wanted an introduction." Mathew chuckled before Sirius's tall shadow towered over him, making him look back.

Sirius shot him a serious glance before standing next to me.

"Nice to meet you...?"

"Sirius Black." Sirius muttered bluntly.

Mathew nodded before his toothy smile reappeared onto his face.

"I was just introducing myself to this beauty over here. She's beautiful don't you think?" He grinned.

"I don't think she's beautiful, I know so." Sirius said as his head turned to me with a grin as I smiled at him.

Within a swift second his soft lips were on mine, a feeling of bliss irupting within me. A feeling that made me melt into him.

We pulled apart, a red coating of blush now cascaded throughout my face as Sirius held a menacing smile that gave many warnings.

He looked over to Enzo who nodded at him.

Enzo reached into the back of his suit jacket, pulling out his gun making Mathew's eyes widen in fear.

Everyone that knew Enzo knew that he didn't play around, he got straight to the point.

"What are you-" He was cut off by Sirius grabbing his collar and slamming him into a wall.

"Let this be a last warning Mathew, keep your eyes off my daughter." Enzo gritted as his gun pressed against Mathew's throat.

Sirius dropped his hands from Mathew's collar, throwing him against the wall once more before casually saying, "Now if you'd excuse us we'd like to have a dance"

Enzo turned his eyes back to the crowd filled ball who stared at him fearfully.

A smooth smile etched his face as if he didn't hold someone at gunpoint.

Sirius's arms wraps around my waist as he moves us towards the blasting music.

Once we reached a good spot, he stood infront of me, both his hands resting at my waist as my arms wrap around his neck.

Our bodies danced together in a rhythm matching the beats of the song blasting throughout the building.

Genuine smiles cascaded both our faces before the look of fear etched across mine and the look of dominance running through his as the loud piercing sounds of gunshots fills the room.

Hiiii! Hope you all enjoyed!

This chapter is not edited!!!