41. | Gentle.

- N O V A L I A -

I breath in, pained breaths as I do so.

The door had slammed open but the exhaustion and pain was so intense that I hadn't bother looking at who had entered.

I had basically excepted my fate.

I've never experienced this before. I was always protected. I had never felt the pain of having a weapon being lodged into my body but today I have.

My fear for myself was uncharted, they could kill me at any given time.

Footsteps neared me as I shut my eyes close, afraid.

Until their arms touch my forearms, I flinch, opening my eyes and cowering back.

"Relax." The brown eyed boy muttered, taking a step back. "I'm here to help you okay? I'm going to take you back into the basement." He continued.

"I don't believe you, you're going to hurt me too." I mutter, eyeing his movement quickly.

"I don't hurt women, trust me." He muttered, sliding his hand under my neck and legs, picking me up as I gasp.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise." He reassured.

My body stiffened in discomfort as he carried me out the door and through a dark hallway and into another door.

I lifted my head upright and scanned the room, my eyes meeting Sirius's widened ones.

"He fucking hurt you." Sirius snapped, tugging on his restraints.

Suddenly I was placed onto the ground, and this time gently. I winced as the throbbing pain pierced through my stab wounds.

My dress seeped with blood as I felt drips of blood falling from my forehead.

"Untie me Nathaniel." Sirius grumbled, still tugging at the thick metal ropes around his wrists.

Nathaniel.

His name was Nathaniel.

"What I need you to do is calm down while I help her, untying you would ruin our plan." Nathaniel snickered and walked across the room, grabbing a box.

My eyes settles back on Sirius only to see him already watching me closely with a concerned look.

"I'm okay." I breath out and offer him a small smile.

"You're bleeding." He muttered, breathing out.

I raked my eyes over my dress, eyeing the now bloodstained dress.

"I'm okay, really." I mutter as Nathaniel crouches down in front of me, setting his first aid materials next to him.

"I'm going to have to cut your dress, Sirius will buy you a new one." Nathaniel grinned as he picked up the scissors, motioning with the scissors for permission.

I nodded my head as he began cutting a hole in my dress where the stab wounds rested.

The deep cuts oozed with blood, making me dizzy at the sight.

I winced at the feeling of a soft yet cold cotton buds dabbing at my cuts.

"Be fucking gentle with her." Sirius gritted.