heat season

Taehyung was at work when he suddenly felt ill. He saw it was a full moon. Was this it? It was his first heat. He felt like he was in pain. He quickly went to Jungkook who wasn't home yet. He laid on Jungkook's bed. He was needy for him to say the least.

Jungkook was out earlier with his father. His father was glad that Jungkook finally found his mate. Jungkook had to tell his father that he couldn't mark him but only mate with him.

Jungkook: father... My mate is...

Hyun: what is it son?

Jungkook: he's a lower ranked Omega.

Hyun: ooh. How low?

Jungkook: peasant level.

Hyun was surprised to say the least. Jungkook was worried his father would be upset. He was a bit upset.

Hyun: why did the Moon Goddess curse you with such a low ranked mate?

Jungkook: I'm not unlucky father. I love him dearly.

Hyun: nonsense.

Jungkook: but father-

Hyun: silence! I'm making a new rule, peasants and high ranked wolves can't be together!

Jungkook: you can't control who's mated with who! It's up to the Moon Goddess!

Hyun: I can!

Jungkook: that's not fair!

Hyun: if I see you with that runt, I'll kill him and you'll never be the packs lead alpha!

Jungkook left. He was sitting on a cliff. He sighed. Jungkook saw the sun go down and the Moon arise. He saw it was a full moon. His eyes turned red. His wolf wanted to take over. He needed Taehyung immediately. He rushed home. He entered his room. The strong smell filled his nose. He went to Taehyung and held him close. His whimpers and moans made Jungkook want Taehyung even more.

Tae: it hurts...

Jungkook: I'm here pup...

He took both their clothes off. Jungkook and Taehyung had sex that night. After, Jungkook had his lips on Taehyung's neck. Tempting. It was really tempting. Taehyung held Jungkook's face to his neck. Jungkook wanted to mark him so badly. Jungkook held his waist tighter and tighter. Taehyung felt Jungkook suck on his neck a bit. Taehyung ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Tae: just mark me... I'll be fine... Please...

Jungkook: I can't...

Tae: please...

Jungkook: you know I can't baby...

Tae: please...

Jungkook: I love you... I don't wanna hurt you...

Tae: I'll be fine...

Jungkook: I don't wanna risk it.... The thought of losing you... It scares me...

Tae: don't be...