humans

Taehyung was out walking down the village when someone went up to him.

Jake: Luna...

He bowed to Taehyung. He was on his knees.

Jake: my family is starving and we need food... Can you please help us?...

Taehyung felt had. He's was the biggest empath. He always felt bad for others. He nodded. The guy brought Taehyung to his home. A bunch of men grabbed Taehyung. He was shocked. They quickly brought him to a back ally way. They threw him into a cage. They chained his wrists with silver. It burned. He realized they were humans. He was freaking out. His mark started to glow. It was sending a destress signal to Jungkook.

Jungkook: humans have been invading wolf packs for a while now. It's gotten worse recently. We need to find a solution.

Jungkook noticed his mark was glowing. He got worried.

Jungkook: ooh no... I gotta go!

Jungkook ran to where he could smell Taehyung. He smelled his scent. It was traveling. He turned into his wolf form. Moon ran as fast se he could to follow the scent. He was his baby on a boat cry.

Moon: Tae!

Taehyung looked up. He held the bars on the cage.

Tae: Jungkook! Help me! It hurts!

He sobbed. His ankles and wrists were burning...

Tae: please!....

He cried and cried. The humans were kidnapping high class Omega's or Luna's. They were on their way to kidnap Jimin then Jin.