village

Jimin was in his home with Yoongi when someone knocked on the door. Jimin opened it. It was Royal guards. Jimin gasped. He closed the door. He grabbed his son and left threw a window. Yoongi was out getting food for them. Jimin ran into the village. It was crowded. He his in an ally way. His son was still asleep.

Jimin: why is he still looking for me?...

Jimin saw the guards pass him. He sighed in relief. He waited for a while and he left. Jimin went back home. He his in their bathroom with the baby. The front door then opened.

Yoongi: baby?

Jimin left the bathroom. He went over to Yoongi and hugged him.

Jimin: my father is still trying to look for me...

Yoongi: really?

Jimin: yeah...

Yoongi sighed. He held Jimin close.

Yoongi: we'll leave tonight. I know somewhere we can go.

Jimin: where?

Yoongi: my sister has a home we can stay in.

Jimin: okay.

Yoongi: I'll help you pack.

Jimin nodded. Yoongi kissed him on the lips. Jimin kissed him back. They packed up their stuff. It was night time. The guards were serveilling the village. It was against the rules to be out past curfew. Jimin and Yoongi Snook to his sisters place. Once they go there, she let them in.

Yuna: are you both okay?

Yoongi: yes. Thank you for letting us stay here.

Yuna: of course. You're my little brother.

She hugged him. She looked and Jimin and hugged him as well.

Yuna: I'm glad you both are safe.

Her husband left their bedroom. He looked at them. He saw Jimin and bowed to him.

Evan: what beings you here Prince Jimin?

Jimin: ooh, no need to be normal.

Evan: ooh, okay.

Jimin: thanks.

Evan looked Jimin up and down. He was cute.