peasant

After Tae gave birth, the hear alpha wanted to kill him. They didn't need him anymore. That was until they realized the baby was a girl.

Hyun: a girl can't be head alpha! She's an Omega!

Jungkook: father... She's my baby... She can rule in the future perfectly fine.

Hyun: she's a mistake! Guards! Kill the baby and the peasant!

Tae: what?...

Jungkook held Tae close. Tae held their baby to his chest. He had just given birth that day. Jungkook's wolf wanted to take over and attack anyone who went near Tae and his baby.

Tae: Jungkook...

Jungkook: I'm not letting anything happen to you or our baby...

Jungkook's wolf came out. He attacked the guards. He turned back to normal. He grabbed Taes hand and he ran out of the palace. They ran into the woods.

Jungkook: we're gonna hide here...

Tae: I'm scared... Those alphas from that sketchy pack come out into the woods at night... They attack omegas...

Jungkook: they won't lay a finger on you if I'm here.

Suddenly they heard low growls. Jungkook turned into his wolf. He told Tae to as well. Their new born babies can turn the moment their born. So, she did as well. She was hiding under Tae who was behind Jungkook.

Moon: don't even think about coming near my mate...

Three other alphas came towards them. They charged them. Moon attacked them. He bit their necks and scratched their faces. One of them got Tae to the floor while Moon was fighting the other two. Their daughter was behind Lunar whimpering. Her wolves name is Coco because her fur is brown like Taes. Her real name is Bomi.

Moon: get away from him!

The alpha attacked Jungkook but Jungkook bit his neck. He killed all of them.

Moon: go into your normal form and grab our daughter. Get on my back.

Lunar turns into Tae. He grabs their daughter and he gets on Jungkook's back. He hugged his neck. He was scared. Jungkook ran along the forest to a shoreline. Tae got off of Jungkook's back.

Tae: the beach?

Moon: that island, we'll be safe.

Tae: it's night time. This water is dangerous.

Moon: I'll swim across with you on my back.

Tae: you sure?

Moon: yes.

Tae: okay...

Tae got onto his back. Moon got then across the water. Tae looked at the island. Not so promising but it's better than nothing.

innocent omega (taekook) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें