3-4

Chapter 3 

Huixian Tower said that Lian Yu whipped the little donkey wildly all the way, and finally entered Puzhou City after five times of being stubborn.

Puzhou City is a large and prosperous town on the south bank of the Yangtze River. The streets are crowded with people, and there are many shops on both sides. The architectural style is full of southern charm.

However, at this time, Lian Yu had no intention of appreciating the ancient charm of the city. She just wanted to quickly pay homage to her five internal organs temple.

She made inquiries all the way and went straight to Huixian Tower.

Since Huixian Tower is the best restaurant in the city, it must also be a crowded and well-informed place.

She needs a big meal now both physically and mentally, and to learn as much information as possible about the world.

The small village before was too backward and information was extremely limited.

Lian Yu arrived at the entrance of Huixian Tower, tied her little donkey next to a majestic white horse, and walked into the building.

As soon as I entered the door, I was stopped by a white-faced and arrogant waiter.

The man lowered his head, looked Lian Yu up and down twice, squinted his eyes and said with disdain: "Where is the beggar from? Come on! Go on! This is no place for you!"

Lian Yu stretched out a finger and pulled the The human shield in front of her poked back, causing the waiter to stagger back two steps.

She held another small hand holding a handful of broken silver and held it in front of him. She frowned and said, "Are these enough? Can we go in and eat?"

The waiter steadied himself and stood still, not daring to look down on the child in front of him, hurriedly bent over and said with a smile: "Sir, would you please come in?" 

He stretched out a hand to guide the way, "Are you going to sit in the lobby or in the private room upstairs?"

"The lobby is fine." Lian Yu held up a small table Face, she walked into the building and was led to a table on the left to sit down.

It was lunch time, and the hall was bustling with people. Dozens of runners wearing gray and blue shirts were trotting through it.

The fair-skinned waiter beside him sang in a high voice: "My guest, what would you like to order?"

After singing, he bent down again with a smile on his face, showing a humble and respectful attitude, but the high-pitched voice was heard by all the adults around her. There was a bit of ill-intention.

The dozen or so burly men at the table next door immediately turned their heads to look over.

Lian Yu followed their gazes and looked back. What she was looking at was the table full of meat dishes, such as roasted chicken in soy sauce, pork knuckles, Sixi meatballs, plate-cut duck... She was so greedy that she drooled.

He stretched out his little hand and pointed at the table: "Let's have a table like this and only need one pot of wine." Her voice was young and crisp.

"Come on! Just a moment!" The waiter glanced at the table next door, tossed the white handkerchief on his shoulder, and stepped back quickly.

Lian Yu picked up the blue and white porcelain pot on the table, poured a cup of tea, picked up the teacup, and drank tea while listening to the conversations of other people in the hall.

Most of them are gossip, or about the girl in a certain building, or about which person has made a fortune recently. There is not much useful information. I only heard that it is the Zhou Dynasty now, and the situation seems to be unstable. Some areas in the north have already Out of court control.